Cowboys vs 49ers: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the SF DC deserves major props for completely choking the Boyz offense.  Literally nothing open except dumpoffs to 86.

Dallas needs to actively seek a replacement for Connor Williams in the offseason. Trade him or just cut him. 

Don't blame Dak for this loss, please don't be that sophomoric. 

the SF coaching staff did a mind domination of the Dallas braintrust.   

Sad way to end the season to the hated niners. 

eh, Dak sucked.  the whole team has sucked.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Neutral observer here… cowboys will win this game. Shanahan is a huge pussy & a shitty couch, Jimmy G sucks, and the niners can’t finish drives in the end zone. Cowboys had a shitty start but you can tell they heated up on that last drive. Bet they score another TD right here.

I for one am simply shocked that a @Helobious prediction is looking fucking stupid. Sorry you got branding iron'ed Cowboys fans.

• Haha 2

Lol at all the clean house comments. It just doesn't matter. As long as JJ owns this team, nothing is going to change. Nobody, worth anything, it's going to come and work for him. He wants nothing but toys to play with and manipulate, while he is the main story. Just give in to the truth. 

• Like 1

Just now, Serak The Preparer said:

I for one am simply shocked that a @Helobious prediction is looking fucking stupid. Sorry you got branding iron'ed Cowboys fans.

I think he also said the Steelers will win tonight because "never doubt Big Ben in the playoffs" or whatever. Ben is now the worst of the 14 playoff QBs (even Hurts is a little better).