Cowboys vs 49ers: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Told my dad during game…I really wish I was surprised at everything that  has happened in this game.  And in the end I still feel that way. My body was ready but this bullshit is just laughable. What a waste…

I’m more mad that I wasted so much time watching the game knowing how it would go. At least I made it to the very end before I yelled a little. The Boys and Horns have worn me down to a pretty consistent state of apathy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m more mad that I wasted so much time watching the game knowing how it would go. At least I made it to the very end before I yelled a little. The Boys and Horns have worn me down to a pretty consistent state of apathy. 
Same. At least I've got to see Texas win something as an adult and play for another. Can't say the same for Dallas

Just now, Hook1997 said:

Dak wouldn’t of got the ball spiked in time if the ball was ran clean through and set down perfectly….   Also still needed a Hail Mary, let it go………

I'm actually not sure where to start with the grammar in this post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, Marcusshelton said:

Same. At least I've got to see Texas win something as an adult and play for another. Can't say the same for Dallas

My freshman year in college the Cowboys won the super bowl, the Rockets had just beaten the Magic in the NBA finals, and the future was going to produce those Texas football teams as well as the recent Astros teams. It could be worse I know. 

Edited by Marcusshelton

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I'm actually not sure where to start with the grammar in this post.

Yea it really wasn’t meant for any of that that while drunk on a message board at all…..  Thanks English major nerd or just a prick.

Edited by Hook1997

Any end game situation without at least an end zone attempt/shot is an automatic failure of coaching to me.  Any good coach and QB should know with 14 seconds left, what happened was quite possible if you run it as you are counting on the refs to act with the same urgency.  (slide earlier, hand the ball directly, don't make that call, etc.)

Edited by UTDD

24 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

That playcall was kind of genius to pick up those yards

What was not genius is if you are going to do that not having the next play known to be the hail mary.  

Dallas got the snap off, they just clocked it into the ground as time ran out.

If you’re gonna try school yard shit to win a game you gotta fucking commit.  

200.gif

• Haha 1

The only way that last play even seems remotely not-totally-fucking-retarded is if Dak only goes 10 or so yards and takes a knee, the team is well drilled and up to the line instantly and spikes the ball with seconds left and one more shot at the end zone at closer range. Yet it still would be 3/4 full regard.

I really want to know if genius boy called that or if Dak audibled it.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyTapia said:

This is facts, Shanahan had me a little nervous with his decision making in the 2nd half 

I also think he could have basically ended the game in the first half by converting a 4th down instead of going for the long fg. They would have converted and probably taken any hope away.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Marcusshelton said:

Yep. I was waiting to see if they've actually improved only to see them lose this to a bad QB in the most Cowboys way possible. Actually, this game was the eipotme who both teams are. Shanahan trying to fuck away the game, Garoppolo doing some good then doing everything possible to throw the game away in the end, and the Cowboys punching themselves in the nuts repeatedly to not allow Garoppolo to give them the game. 

The most Jerry Jones way to lose a season with a lot of talent 

1 minute ago, Marcusshelton said:

I also think he could have basically ended the game in the first half by converting a 4th down instead of going for the long fg. They would have converted and probably taken any hope away.

One of those doofuses on the Niner OL would have false started 

8 minutes ago, DougO said:

The only way that last play even seems remotely not-totally-fucking-retarded is if Dak only goes 10 or so yards and takes a knee, the team is well drilled and up to the line instantly and spikes the ball with seconds left and one more shot at the end zone at closer range. Yet it still would be 3/4 full regard.

I really want to know if genius boy called that or if Dak audibled it.

there is no way Dak audibled to that.  and TBH that is exactly the kind of shit Boise Cute Boy would call in that situation.  why?  because they'll NEVER see THIS coming!

7 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

We all knew how it was going to go, yet we still watched it to the very end. And Jerry still made money. The end. See you next year, same time, same message board. 

image.gif.ea3a6e72dae155642cb8aadccb6e1904.gif

That’s fine. That motherfucker is going to die before his team sniffs their next Super Bowl. And I’m fine with being that dark about it. He will always be the problem. 

• Like 1