Dallas Cowboys 2022 Offseason Thread -- Every Time Jerrah Talks, an Angel Sheds Their Wings

Patrick Bateman

4 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Kenyon Green meniscus problems in right knee -- has had it scoped/cleaned out before.  Sounds like the perfect pick for the Cowboys...

Lutz 😋

That’s about as routine and meaningless an injury/surgery as exists in football.  It’d be like bitching about a baseball team drafting or signing a pitcher who had a wrist injury in their non-throwing arm.   

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Absolute clown show organization. My interest in this team gets less and less as time goes on. 

This off-season has been a disaster. 

I gotta admit Jerry lying and acting like he doesn't know anything and shouldn't do anything about his 2nd year CB who was involved in a murder in March then covered it up has me feeling like turning on them until he's gone. 

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I gotta admit Jerry lying and acting like he doesn't know anything and shouldn't do anything about his 2nd year CB who was involved in a murder in March then covered it up has me feeling like turning on them until he's gone. 

So you’re good with Stephen when Jerry dies? Stephen may be worse.

34 minutes ago, Hate said:

Jesus Christ. Of course he’s had a rare condition that made him bow legged until high school. That alone made him their #1 target all night.

For the record I don’t hate the pick, but goddamn, does every pick have to have an injury history?

Username doesn’t check out.

There's something spectacularly fitting that Jerrah will die having been an unmitigated disaster after forcing Jimmy out and being a huge loser.  What sucks is the fandom has to sit shotgun in this dumpster on fire..... for almost 30 years now.  Stephen may be worse, so I guess we have to hope for a family disaster?

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

There's something spectacularly fitting that Jerrah will die having been an unmitigated disaster after forcing Jimmy out and being a huge loser.  What sucks is the fandom has to sit shotgun in this dumpster on fire..... for almost 30 years now.  Stephen may be worse, so I guess we have to hope for a family disaster?

Is there anything left in the wreat fund to hire an ex-Navy Seal to blow up the yacht?  Asking for a friend.

Username doesn’t check out.

Yeah, let me clarify. I don’t hate them going OL with the pick, but they completely over reached with this pick. Every time the should zig they end up zagging. I hate Jerry jones more than I hate any human on this planet. I hope his boat sinks with him on it.

40 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I hope the kid turns out to be a player just so you fucking oversensitive titty babies have to eat a pile of crow.   I have no confidence that will be the case.   

Bwhaahaaahhhaaa you are talking to fans that watched the Cowboys from the early 70s to the mid-90s. You are defending a team that turned into the Lions over the last 25 years. You have no idea of how much we really suck.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Rage+1 1