NFC Playoff - SF @ Green Bay

Make em eat Taco Bell

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, in Rodgers' defense, it seems like his family equally sucks.

It’s probably inappropriate to speculate, but I think he’s bi and disagrees with his family’s (presumptive) opposition to that considering they’re seemingly part of the religious right. Even if that were accurate, his behavior is still immature (unless they ever tried to suggest something like conversion therapy in which he’d be justified). This is probably the wrong forum for that but oh well.

30 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh Jesus read the thread first. Sorry I offended so many die hard Longhorn fans that aren't willing to forgive a guy for some innocuous shit from 18 years ago. Y'all are really carrying the program. 

priorities, dumbfuck

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

so the 1981 and 1988 Superbowl teams won on the road today with last play FGs.  Maybe the Niners-Bengals will meet next month.

GB, aside from QB and 17 WR Adams, doesn't jump off the page on the talent sheet.  SF is very hot and would be hotter if they had a great QB.  AR12 should seek to join SF next year, he's a NorCal boy, get away from the cold and into a quality organization. 

19 Deebo Samuel is the mvp of the playoffs so far. 

My Niner friends in Oakland are hoping for that. 

Some people are born assholes, grow up aa assholes, and live their lives as assholes.

Aaron Rodgers is an asshole.

It has nothing to do with what he believes, but rather who he is. 

He is an asshole.

I hope he's absolutely wrecked tonight. But he probably isn't, because he is a fucking asshole.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Some people are born assholes, grow up aa assholes, and live their lives as assholes.

Aaron Rodgers is an asshole.

It has nothing to do with what he believes, but rather who he is. 

He is an asshole.

I hope he's absolutely wrecked tonight. But he probably isn't, because he is a fucking asshole.

I think he became an asshole with his and college

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

He goes against the held political opinions of many posters here. 

I mean - fuck the Packers. Rodgers is cool enough though. 

That’s mostly it. But you have to remember this is surly. They are still pissed at his comments 18 years ago. The same group that still blames Mack brown for our issues today 3 coaches later with players on the field that were eating paste in grade school when he coached like scorned women cheated on during prom they are still looking to exact revenge at their 30 year high school reunion 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Green Bay on paper had no business being here.  They have no offense outside of a 40 year old QB yet they lucked their ass into this game.  They are the Dallas cowboys in reverse on paper we should be everyone and we can’t tie out shoes.  I know fans thought this was their year, that’s a level of cognitive dissonance that leapfrogs most Dallas fans 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

That’s mostly it. But you have to remember this is surly. They are still pissed at his comments 18 years ago. The same group that still blames Mack brown for our issues today 3 coaches later with players on the field that were eating paste in grade school when he coached like scorned women cheated on during prom they are still looking to exact revenge at their 30 year high school reunion 

His 2004 bitchfest could’ve never happened and he’s still an unlikeable dick. Great QB. But a dick.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I'm pretty sure if his comments about Mack and Texas never happened, I would still think he's an asshole.

22 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Green Bay on paper had no business being here.  They have no offense outside of a 40 year old QB yet they lucked their ass into this game.  They are the Dallas cowboys in reverse on paper we should be everyone and we can’t tie out shoes.  I know fans thought this was their year, that’s a level of cognitive dissonance that leapfrogs most Dallas fans 

They lucked into the 1 seed?

9 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Honest answer, he's not Brett Favre. When Brett had controversy and a messy personal life he didn't react by getting self righteous and morally superior. He just said "I showed poor judgment in sending female sports correspondents photos of my cock" and moved on. We knew Brett was flawed and a naughty boy and it was seen as human weakness and endearing. He would have been "me too'd" if he was currently playing, but he was always just a redneck from southern Mississippi. Brett would call a presser and apologize.

Rodgers whines that he's being picked on and only admitted a lie due to intense pressure from the league and the media.

Meh.  Favre was a drama queen every bit as Rodgers with his will I or won’t I retire bullshit and just like Rodgers he was fun to watch. 

57 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Yeah, you can't expect to outduel Jimmy Garoppolo without Pro Bowlers at every position.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, South Austin said:

His 2004 bitchfest could’ve never happened and he’s still an unlikeable dick. Great QB. But a dick.

Exactly this.

He has that particularly unlikable quality of being a dick to other people and being overly sensitive himself at the same time.  He comes off as smug and insecure all at once.

It’s very interesting how the status of some of these dudes is impacted by kickers.

- Scott Norwood misses. No champ for Jim Kelly.
- Adam Vinatieri makes the tuck rule kick. Tom Brady kick starts his run. Horrendous conditions then V kicks the winner in the Super Bowl.
- Mike Vanderjagt misses. Peyton has to wait.
- McPherson hits two long ones. Burrow has the “It” factor after giving up a 10 point lead and Tennessee blowing a 3rd and 1 at the Bengals 40 as well as a senseless interception at the hands of Tannehill to make the throw to a massively wide open Chase possible.
- Mason Crosby gets one blocked but Gould hits almost a 50 yarder in terrible conditions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

It’s very interesting how the status of some of these dudes is impacted by kickers.

- Scott Norwood misses. No champ for Jim Kelly.
- Adam Vinatieri makes the tuck rule kick. Tom Brady kick starts his run. Horrendous conditions then V kicks the winner in the Super Bowl.
- Mike Vanderjagt misses. Peyton has to wait.
- McPherson hits two long ones. Burrow has the “It” factor after giving up a 10 point lead and Tennessee blowing a 3rd and 1 at the Bengals 40 as well as a senseless interception at the hands of Tannehill to make the throw to a massively wide open Chase possible.
- Mason Crosby gets one blocked but Gould hits almost a 50 yarder in terrible conditions.

Gary Anderson misses his first FG of the season in the 98 NFC Championship and the 15-1 Vikings lose at home to the dirty birds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

He goes against the held political opinions of many posters here. 

I mean - fuck the Packers. Rodgers is cool enough though.

Nah bruh, the political stuff that has only been recently.  Dude is such a smug asshole when he loses.  And when they win he is also a smug prick.  Whines all the time and loves the attention  

Only thing cool is he does have a good sense of humor…when he is winning though. 

Just now, utxmike05 said:

Nah bruh, the political stuff that has only been recently.  Dude is such a smug asshole when he loses.  And when they win he is also a smug prick.  Whines all the time and loves the attention  

Only thing cool is he does have a good sense of humor…when he is winning though. 

He’s most likely heavily politically aligned with those posters, WITH THE EXCEPTION of COVID vaccination.

He’s a salty cunt, and he’s always been a salty cunt. He just happens to be a ridiculously talented QB, so people excuse it.