NFC Playoff - SF @ Green Bay

Make em eat Taco Bell

I don't blame Aaron Rodgers for being pissed at us in 2004. He made a great argument. Both Cal and Texas won the final week and did so with the same score. What did Cal do to deserve being bumped down? Rose Bowl invites don't get handed out to every program. If I'm the star quarterback of a small, less successful program like Cal, Bowling Green, or Texas A&M I'm hungry for that Rose Bowl invite. Aaron was angry. The entire team was angry. That's why they took out their anger on Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl and showed the world that they should have been the ones to dominate in the Rose Bowl.....

But they didn't. Aaron lost his fucking ass because he thought he was too good to play Texas fuckin Tech. Fuck you Aaron Rodgers.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

That’s mostly it. But you have to remember this is surly. They are still pissed at his comments 18 years ago. The same group that still blames Mack brown for our issues today 3 coaches later with players on the field that were eating paste in grade school when he coached like scorned women cheated on during prom they are still looking to exact revenge at their 30 year high school reunion 

1129635355_goddamnright2.gif.9bfac4129ca9ad72150995a0090cb9f2.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, RMac5 said:

That Titans defense looked incredible. Fuck OU and fuck Aaron Rodgers, he’s such a prick arrogant motherfucker! 

both of those Ds looked all universe, but how much of it was the matchups, the respective lines, and/or the coaching play calls where both coordinators were on a fucking roll

• Hook 'Em 1

He goes against the held political opinions of many posters here. 
I mean - fuck the Packers. Rodgers is cool enough though. 

Oddly, many think that medicine and science aren’t really political, but…..science.

So maybe folks hate the lying, whining asshole because he’s a liar and a whiner and an asshole.
  • Hook 'Em 7

Oddly, many think that medicine and science aren’t really political, but…..science.

So maybe folks hate the lying, whining asshole because he’s a liar and a whiner and an asshole.

But let’s be honest what percentage of posters here are assholes? And they might not be straight up liars, but they are full of shit. And there are shit some whiners amongst us.

So essentially what I’m understanding is that people dislike Rodgers because he reminds them of themselves. Interesting.
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

But let’s be honest what percentage of posters here are assholes? And they might not be straight up liars, but they are full of shit. And there are shit some whiners amongst us.

So essentially what I’m understanding is that people dislike Rodgers because he reminds them of themselves. Interesting.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Exactly this.
He has that particularly unlikable quality of being a dick to other people and being overly sensitive himself at the same time.  He comes off as smug and insecure all at once.
Exactly. He's Baker Mayfield except with actual talent. The constant whining, "chip on your shoulder" routine gets fucking old...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

I don't blame Aaron Rodgers for being pissed at us in 2004. He made a great argument. Both Cal and Texas won the final week and did so with the same score. What did Cal do to deserve being bumped down? Rose Bowl invites don't get handed out to every program. If I'm the star quarterback of a small, less successful program like Cal, Bowling Green, or Texas A&M I'm hungry for that Rose Bowl invite. Aaron was angry. The entire team was angry. That's why they took out their anger on Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl and showed the world that they should have been the ones to dominate in the Rose Bowl.....
But they didn't. Aaron lost his fucking ass because he thought he was too good to play Texas fuckin Tech. Fuck you Aaron Rodgers.

Back then tech would run your ass out of the building if you weren’t ready for them. And maybe even if you were.

I think people around these parts saw this coming a mile away.

1 hour ago, Had Enough said:

oh fuck off

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I don't know what Rodgers' political views are. All I know is he's an anti-vaccine dipshit, who lied about being "immunized," and then whined about (get this) NOT getting preferential treatment when he was caught out on it.

Also, the 2004 whining and bitchassery about the Rose Bowl before being absolutely punked by Tech in the Holiday Bowl.

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

What happened in 2004?

read this.  one of the greatest posts in the history of Longhorn message boards.  i'm glad hornfans still has it archived.  you'll see some familiar posters in there.

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/ok-cal-fans-im-removing-the-voter-bias.2882/

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

read this.  one of the greatest posts in the history of Longhorn message boards.  i'm glad hornfans still has it archived.  you'll see some familiar posters in there.

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/ok-cal-fans-im-removing-the-voter-bias.2882/

So in 2004 there was a vote for something, and Mack Brown whined about it, and I’m guessing that Texas got the nod, and Aaron Rodgers bitched about it, and Texas fans have been hating on him since then? Is that it?

8 minutes ago, XYZ said:

So in 2004 there was a vote for something, and Mack Brown whined about it, and I’m guessing that Texas got the nod, and Aaron Rodgers bitched about it, and Texas fans have been hating on him since then? Is that it?

Other than the part about Aaron Rodgers being responsible for stale beer, erectile dysfunction, the state of Oklahoma and running over baby ducks by the side of the road, that's about it.

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

oh fuck off

I don't know what Rodgers' political views are. All I know is he's an anti-vaccine dipshit, who lied about being "immunized," and then whined about (get this) NOT getting preferential treatment when he was caught out on it.

Also, the 2004 whining and bitchassery about the Rose Bowl before being absolutely punked by Tech in the Holiday Bowl.

The bitching AFTER the Holiday Bowl (and our Rose Bowl win over Mich) is why I hate him.  Take the loss pussy,  and STFU.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, ztejas said:

He goes against the held political opinions of many posters here. 

I mean - fuck the Packers. Rodgers is cool enough though. 

I think you underestimate the pettiness of this website when it comes to the 2004 BCS thing. Beyond that, the vaccine stuff is just the latest public display of him being a prick. He was definitely an asshole the way he went about it - the whole "I've been immunized" bit, looking for special treatment from the NFL, etc. There's nothing political about that.

• Hook 'Em 1