AFC: Bills v Chiefs

RPM

The one change they should make is eliminate the OT coin flip. Home teams has the option, part of the advantage. Both teams know who's getting the option before regulation ends.

Epic game, but it makes me a little sick to see football turned into basketball.

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

If the coin flip went the other way in KC a few years back and it had been Brady on the sideline as Mahomes went down to score a TD it would have been changed.

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they land.

That year sucked.  This year paid off.  Cool. Cool.

6 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Seriously change OT to give each team a possession at the very least , it’s dumb

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

This it’s a very dumb rule 

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

NFL overtime rules are still stupid

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, so this is the game that gets the NFL's ridiculous overtime rules changed, right?

It's got to be, right?

2 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

NFL OT sucks

Just a bunch of this. Buffalo couldn't guess the toss right and lost.

This is about the only flaw if this great game. The game was fantastic.

7 minutes ago, alincoln said:

And the biggest douchebag on the field catches the td

I’ve heard a lot about Kelce but other then from Dave Portnoy how is he actually the biggest Dbag?  There’s plenty of wife beaters, drunk drivers,  ect, some on the field right now..  what did Kelce do to be a dbag?  I really just have never heard anything like that but from Dave P. 

Edited by Hook1997

4 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Romo called it on the kickoff - make them return it and give KC a longer field.

It's not a longer field so much as having fewer seconds to work with.  It would've been one completion to around their own 40, which is what happened, then a hail mary.

I know you don't want to be the coach who gives up a big kickoff return, but that shit is so much less likely than Mahomes beating you twice over the middle.  Play the percentages and give KC two plays instead of three (including the FG).

NFL coaches pretty much all need a serious lesson in game theory.  Coaching by the book is wrong way too often.

Edited by TexArcher

1 minute ago, DougO said:

The one change they should make is eliminate the OT coin flip. Home teams has the option, part of the advantage. Both teams know who's getting the option before regulation ends.

Epic game, but it makes me a little sick to see football turned into basketball.

It should be whoever got the most total yards in regulation, or some other performance-based stat.

• Hook 'Em 1