Cadillac CTS-V wagon

Pdawg88

17 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I bet you will have much more success if you plasti-dip the wheels before putting up a more public-facing ad. 

I’m thinking about replacing the wheels and then re-listing it. 

Edited by Pdawg88
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

I’m thinking about replacing the wheels and then re-listing it. 

I think you will be taken much more seriously by a potential buyer if you do so. Questionable modifications (and I mean no offense - I am a huge proponent of customizing a car to the owner's liking, not everyone else's) will turn off most of your potential buyers for a car like this. Two or three owners and 3-6 years from now, whatever, but if you're still hoping to get "not badly fucked with" money for it, it needs to look like it hasn't been badly fucked with... 

40 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I think you will be taken much more seriously by a potential buyer if you do so. Questionable modifications (and I mean no offense - I am a huge proponent of customizing a car to the owner's liking, not everyone else's) will turn off most of your potential buyers for a car like this. Two or three owners and 3-6 years from now, whatever, but if you're still hoping to get "not badly fucked with" money for it, it needs to look like it hasn't been badly fucked with... 

When we did all of the work to it I talked about powder coating the wheels. My girls wanted to know if they could pick the color and I obliged. Only rule was no pink or purple. They like the red and I couldn’t go back on my word. Again I’m not a fan of them but they grew on me, I just like driving the car 

Edited by Pdawg88
  • Hook 'Em 1

The target demographic for a Cadillac is age 65 to dead.