Things not going well for BLM

Johnny Sack

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

government sends out form letter to registered organization that is late with its single page annual report, people who claim to be practicing attorneys:

200.gif

It's actually in their favor that they stopped "doing business" upon receipt of those letters.  Most don't.

One of my favorite stunts is to check the status of a plaintiff or defendant corporation in a lawsuit.  Startling how often they lack the capacity to sue or be sued, years out of date.  Costs them a few thousand to get their shit straight.

• Like 2

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

It's actually in their favor that they stopped "doing business" upon receipt of those letters.  Most don't.

One of my favorite stunts is to check the status of a plaintiff or defendant corporation in a lawsuit.  Startling how often they lack the capacity to sue or be sued, years out of date.  Costs them a few thousand to get their shit straight.

always check corporate form and if their attorney is actually an attorney.

13 minutes ago, elfenix said:

government sends out form letter to registered organization that is late with its single page annual report, people who claim to be practicing attorneys:

200.gif

That's what you think that Yahoo news article says?  

Nothing to see here?  Just a form letter.  No big deal BLM top leader left after her real estate purchases were outed and no one knows who is in charge.  That multiple state governments have told them to stop soliciting funds immediately.  Just a paper work snafu that a single page report can clean up.

Maybe there is nothing to see.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That's what you think that Yahoo news article says?  

Nothing to see here?  Just a form letter.  No big deal BLM top leader left after her real estate purchases were outed and no one knows who is in charge.  That multiple state governments have told them to stop soliciting funds immediately.  Just a paper work snafu that a single page report can clean up.

Maybe there is nothing to see.

the report is national review.  yahoo news is just rehosting.

they are form letters.  any registered entity that doesn't do its annual filing with any state is going to get one, eventually.  and in california, the annual report is 1 page.  i suspect that the other states where they've also failed to do their annual filings are going to send similar shortly. 

and yes, it happens.  like twice said, you should be checking the filings of the entities on the other side of the court room.   for that matter, you should also check your own clients.

Edited by elfenix

25 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Big mad you looked stupid af while calling someone else stupid. Will never not be funny. But dig in big guy. 

Yep, it's stupid to think a person talking about a confederate nazi convoy wasn't talking about a confederate nazi convoy.

Do you read what you write?  I have an inkling that your IQ is in the triple digits, but man, you head south, a lot.  Come on baby, drive south.

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

and yes, it happens.  like twice said, you should be checking the filings of the entities on the other side of the court room.   for that matter, you should also check your own clients.

Yeah I don't think I've ever filed suit without checking the Secretary of State records first. That would be pretty embarrassing.

The facts in the news article do indicate failure to file the annual report, so yes, it is that simple, and an example of poor management. Maybe there's more there, but the rantings of a "republican attorney general" doesn't mean shit in today's climate. Bring some facts if there's more than bad paperwork.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

So you draw an equivalency between a group of people chasing down and endangering a campaign bus on I-35, and a loosely affiliated movement spread across the entire United States?

If I didn't know you weren't trolling, I'd say you were just dumber than dirt.  At least I know you have experience with dirt.

You can draw equivalency. I can draw equivalency with the shooting in Dallas. The billions in damages, and 23 lives killed by the BLM riots, and the grifting by BLM here, if I get to see pictures like this. 

I get it, you gotta spin it so that your side looks good. Hey, do you happen to work for CNN?

Screenshot_20220204-144325.png

Screenshot_20220204-143507.png

If an organization ripped people off, I haven't seen anyone here say those individuals shouldn't be prosecuted for any and all laws they've broken. My guess is that 100% of the people replying on this thread would agree with that.

This story has nothing to do with the BLM movement. I agree that it's unfortunate that someone may used the BLM movement to enrich themselves, if that occurred, but that doesn't make the BLM movement any less valid or important.

People do shitty things, news at 11.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This story has nothing to do with the BLM movement. I agree that it's unfortunate that someone may used the BLM movement to enrich themselves, if that occurred, but that doesn't make the BLM movement any less valid or important.

Now plug in any conservative movement, and tell me if that still works here. 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Note that your buddy didn't deny my inference about the I-35 chase, so exactly who is looking stupid now?

I live in that zone, even when not in this brain fog C19 has bestowed upon me. I think he was talking about the truckers fucking with Trudeau. At least that would have made sense. I just thought it was funny because you’re a very smart guy, and typically on top of the news, and might have missed it, and then immediately called him stupid.  Just rarely see the smarter posters semi dunk on themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is just an individual group.
Black Lives Matter is a concept with many facets, and they all don’t arise from or report to this one specific group named in the OPs article. 

So the OP is incorrect again—things aren’t going well for this one, specific BLM org, not BLM the movement.

It'll still be worth a good belly laugh at Bible school this Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I live in that zone, even when not in this brain fog C19 has bestowed upon me. I think he was talking about the truckers fucking with Trudeau. At least that would have made sense. I just thought it was funny because you’re a very smart guy, and typically on top of the news, and might have missed it, and then immediately called him stupid.

Well, to be fair, I call myself stupid at least twice a day, usually after dropping the olive oil or cracking my toe on a stair.

25 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

If Trump is legally raising and spending money for his PAC, I'm supportive of his rights to do so.

Unfortunately organizations can find themselves being run by people that think too much of themselves, and believe they deserve to be highly compensated. This happened when the founder of Wounded Warrior Project was fired when it was discovered how he (legally) benefited himself.

36 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You can draw equivalency. I can draw equivalency with the shooting in Dallas. The billions in damages, and 23 lives killed by the BLM riots, and the grifting by BLM here, if I get to see pictures like this. 

I get it, you gotta spin it so that your side looks good. Hey, do you happen to work for CNN?

Accusing someone of spinning things to make one's side look good, while in the same post grossly spinning things to make the other side look bad is a pretty embarrassing look.

anyway, without a president (and going half a year without one, even an interim, is bad, but i wonder if that's actually affected this particular entity's day to day ops prior to this) they may not have any person with authority to sign the annual reports. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The facts in the news article do indicate failure to file the annual report, so yes, it is that simple, and an example of poor management. Maybe there's more there, but the rantings of a "republican attorney general" doesn't mean shit in today's climate. Bring some facts if there's more than bad paperwork.

and LOL at the real estate, her two houses in LA county are in south fucking central with current zestimates totalling ~$1.6 million because los angeles gon' los angeles.  i think the one on the right (not hers) was in Friday

image.thumb.png.de064043aae7619f966aaa32be54e0ba.png

anyway, she has also sold 2 books and a movie, which is otherwise known as the osteen defense, but clearly she must have been skimming.

Edited by elfenix

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

and LOL at the real estate, her two houses in LA county are in south fucking central with current zestimates totalling ~$1.6 million because los angeles gon' los angeles.  i think the one on the right (not hers) was in Friday

image.thumb.png.de064043aae7619f966aaa32be54e0ba.png

anyway, she has also sold 2 books and a movie, which is otherwise known as the osteen defense, but clearly she must have been skimming.

Nice to see even a trained Marxist prosper in the USA. 

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

This is just an individual group.

Black Lives Matter is a concept with many facets, and they all don’t arise from or report to this one specific group named in the OPs article. 

So the OP is incorrect again—things aren’t going well for this one, specific BLM org, not BLM the movement.

I never said it wasn’t an individual group.   The article I quoted says exactly what it is.  But keep beating that straw man.  

4 hours ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

It only took 7 posts for the "But Trump!" mantra. Congratulations on your restraint 

Nobody uses "but Trump" to dismiss possible malfeasance. This isn't both sides because both sides have their own response to possible criminality in their ranks. 

One side wants it eliminated from the ranks.

One side prefers denial and makes the criminals tin gods.

Oh, I know, I know. None of you voted for Trump and you think he's a jerk. This isn't partisan, it's only the lib cabal seeing what they want to see. Soon you will all run away when your absurd defenses have been crushed. You will call us meanies and all of the same hive mind.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I live in that zone, even when not in this brain fog C19 has bestowed upon me. I think he was talking about the truckers fucking with Trudeau. At least that would have made sense. I just thought it was funny because you’re a very smart guy, and typically on top of the news, and might have missed it, and then immediately called him stupid.  Just rarely see the smarter posters semi dunk on themselves. 

You definitely don't have brain worms. I don't know why he wouldn't think of the most recent event going on.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t donate, but I put a black box on all of my social media profile photos to show how much I care.

Why are you constantly posting about black people?  Seems like a thing for you. Did they beat you up as a kid or something? 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t donate, but I put a black box on all of my social media profile photos to show how much I care.

That’s actually a valid point, as stated numerous times by activists who are sick of people making token gestures and doing nothing substantive to help. Glad to see you’re finally starting to awoken.

Nobody uses "but Trump" to dismiss possible malfeasance. This isn't both sides because both sides have their own response to possible criminality in their ranks. 
One side wants it eliminated from the ranks.
One side prefers denial and makes the criminals tin gods.
Oh, I know, I know. None of you voted for Trump and you think he's a jerk. This isn't partisan, it's only the lib cabal seeing what they want to see. Soon you will all run away when your absurd defenses have been crushed. You will call us meanies and all of the same hive mind.
EdibleMindlessChevrotain-size_restricted.gif
... then return with a new username.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

you mean like the grift rackets that are hundreds of years old, that cost everyone else including those smart enough to not believe in imaginary friends past the age of 7?

• Hook 'Em 1

This thread is basically like the left-wing violence we keep hearing about from the right wing trolls, and the put up provocateur's andy ngo chemical milkshake incident as proof while ignoring the 1000s of incidents by right wing assholes they support.  Including trying to murder political enemies, trying to overthrow the government, actually stealing elections (Stacey Abrams won Georgia), and threatening to lock up political rivals.   

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

This thread is basically like the left-wing violence we keep hearing about from the right wing trolls, and the put up provocateur's andy ngo chemical milkshake incident as proof while ignoring the 1000s of incidents by right wing assholes they support.  Including trying to murder political enemies, trying to overthrow the government, actually stealing elections (Stacey Abrams won Georgia), and threatening to lock up political rivals.   

Lol. Throwing in Stacey Abrams.