Oregon gubernatorial candidate/former swinger

Immaculate Vibes

So.....who here is surprised that the most strident adherents to a political philosophy that birthed "CUCK!" as a political pejorative.....are the most likely to actually engage in real-world cuckold behavior?  Anyone?   ANYONE?

Yeah.  Didn't think so.

This has been this hour's segment of "Every Accusation is a Confession." 

Next up......this reporter says to MacKensey....

how-you-doin-joey.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Thought y’all would love that the Trumper let other people bone his wife. 

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/oregon-gop-gubernatorial-candidate-admits-belonging-to-swingers-group/

would 

FF18-C949-DACB-4103-B172-86-B15-FE8-FC49

3-A6-BCCF4-EEDE-4-A93-B827-143892-FD32-A

04665-C97-D282-4482-8788-5-C6-B5-BE64256

29-B89300-3-B1-F-4211-A6-F3-871-A8-D5-ED

Is this dude actually a Trumper? I never even heard of him till a couple days ago when this broke.

There's a few clubs just for swinging, he probably got caught there. Ray Wylie Hubbard has a song for this man if that's the case.

Wood.

This Oregon situation is weird.  She's got crazy eyes but also gives off a "I give great head, so long as I don't bite your dick off" vibe.  

I know anybody who doesn't like Trump is a Beta Cuck...but it rings a bit hollow for me since I know multiple people who've plowed/are plowing wives of Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, and Ken Paxton.  And don't get me started on the daughters.  It's profane...

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

would 

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

I'd fuck her. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

how-you-doin-joey.gif

36 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Wood.

sure sure of course you all wood.

But wood you after 5+ others have already wooded, and you've just finished browsing at the snacks and dip table, and there is a line forming behind you, and every dude in the place is walking around with their guts hanging out and their little pee pees at half mast?

Because that's when the swinger wheat gets separated from the chaff my friends.

• Like 1

sure sure of course you all wood.
But wood you after 5+ others have already wooded, and you've just finished browsing at the snacks and dip table, and there is a line forming behind you, and every dude in the place is walking around with their guts hanging out and their little pee pees at half mast?
Because that's when the swinger wheat gets separated from the chaff my friends.

So…..what’s at the snack and dip table?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

So.....who here is surprised that the most strident adherents to a political philosophy that birthed "CUCK!" as a political pejorative.....are the most likely to actually engage in real-world cuckold behavior?  Anyone?   ANYONE?

image.thumb.jpeg.01e4308c2c83723a274d563e09f2070e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't care myself and don't judge others that do it.

However, the GOP wants to be the party of sexual degenerates while simultaneously pushing a traditional family agenda by stepping on the civil liberties of LGBTQ+ along with woman's rights. They can't be libertine in their personal lives while oppressing others for being outside "traditional family values". Fuck these people. 

This.
I have zero problem with how these folks live their sex lives. Fly your freak flag. But I’m goddamn sick of the hypocrisy, and the judgment of the sexual preferences etc of those who aren’t members of their club.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Brushy Creek competes for their bulls. 

I've heard there was a big group in Wood Glen in Round Rock, too. Work friend of mine and his wife bought a house in there right after they got married...this was probably 16-17 years ago. They got invited to a neighborhood party right after they moved in, and about 9:00 the couple that was throwing the party pulled them aside and asked if they were in the "lifestyle". They were 30 year old newlyweds and had no fucking idea what they were talking about. Buddy said it was almost like the "Raising Arizona" scene when the husband explained it to him. They were like "Uh, no...we're good". And the couple told them they'd probably want to be on their way by 9:30 or so. Apparently 3 white painted rocks by your front door meant you were "receiving visitors". 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I've heard there was a big group in Wood Glen in Round Rock, too. Work friend of mine and his wife bought a house in there right after they got married...this was probably 16-17 years ago. They got invited to a neighborhood party right after they moved in, and about 9:00 the couple that was throwing the party pulled them aside and asked if they were in the "lifestyle". They were 30 year old newlyweds and had no fucking idea what they were talking about. Buddy said it was almost like the "Raising Arizona" scene when the husband explained it to him. They were like "Uh, no...we're good". And the couple told them they'd probably want to be on their way by 9:30 or so. Apparently 3 white painted rocks by your front door meant you were "receiving visitors". 

I tried that shit but all I ever get is chuckles from my neighbors.  Maybe I should get more explicit with a “Send your horny wives here” sign.  

• Haha 1

This.
I have zero problem with how these folks live their sex lives. Fly your freak flag. But I’m goddamn sick of the hypocrisy, and the judgment of the sexual preferences etc of those who aren’t members of their club.

I thought we had outed you a Bob Katter for a second 

Edited by Post Oak

19 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Oh, you've "heard" all that have you?

Have you "heard" if three white rocks means potluck snacks or hosts provide? Asking for everybody on this thread.

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Is this dude actually a Trumper? I never even heard of him till a couple days ago when this broke.

There's a few clubs just for swinging, he probably got caught there. Ray Wylie Hubbard has a song for this man if that's the case.

Wood.

I'm guessing he would run over his wife for an opportunity to take Trumps little mushroom dick. I have yet to meet a single person that parrots this fraudulent election bullshit that isnt a trumptard

“I just think as a result of it really being an unprecedented election during an unprecedented time in American history that we will never truly know who won the 2020 election,” Pulliam said. “And I believe that because of all the changing parts, that it was absolutely fraudulent.”

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I alternate weekends between steiner ranch and brushy creek, soo...

Indeed. Brushy Creek was involved in an lifestyle situation that I heard about from one of the principals involved that made @henrygandorf’s GGW couch story seem merely untidy and rather dry by comparison, and FTR that story and the images of the event were quite messy and very moist.  

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Indeed. Brushy Creek was involved in an lifestyle situation that I heard about from one of the principals involved that made @henrygandorf’s GGW couch story seem merely untidy and rather dry by comparison, and FTR that story and the images of the event were quite messy and very moist.  

The wives are always the instigators and they are always instigating the nastiest of the nasty.

15 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

nathan fillion castle GIF