Buck's Barbeque Co.

ChampKind

51 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Looks like a beast.  Did you paint it yourself or are you gonna treat it like cast iron?

It does indeed look like a beast. There can only be one correct paint scheme: 

BonyVioletBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

Might add a couple of fins on the firebox to complete the look. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

that was pretty much my reaction when I tasted the ribs yesterday.  Goddamn those things were fin-om-mi-nuuuuul.  the brisket was cooked perfectly just like it always is, but to me had a deeper smoke penetration to it which is how I prefer it.  cannot have too much smoke on it.  Still, those ribs....

Thanks to Patricio and Pepper from dropping in. You guys missed each other by about 10mins. And Ldogg showed up just before Pepper left.  Appreciate the feedback from you guys. I'm feeling pretty danged confident in what we're putting out

I’ll be back in the next couple of weeks. Need to bring my older brother by.

• 2 weeks later...

What's it gonna take to get some of Buck's que sent to NC? I've been known to throw down some cash for really good BBQ. Like my wife thinks I'm crazy for getting a shit ton of John Lewis to travel when we are in Charleston. Even frozen and thawed it beats anything I can get in Greensboro. Need some Bucks!

What's it gonna take to get some of Buck's que sent to NC? I've been known to throw down some cash for really good BBQ. Like my wife thinks I'm crazy for getting a shit ton of John Lewis to travel when we are in Charleston. Even frozen and thawed it beats anything I can get in Greensboro. Need some Bucks!
He will ship. Just need to work out the details with Champ.

Champ, have you ever tried doing chicken fried brisket? I mean, in theory it sounds amazing and maybe it’s been done before. Just spitballin here. Take a few slices, bread em, fry em, cover with gravy. Hell maybe the gravy is something with a touch of bbq sauce in it. I assure you I am at work and not presently high.