Bond 25

On 3/7/2019 at 3:36 PM, C-Man said:

I absolutely love Peaky Blinders. I’m willing to give him a shot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, wood said:

We see people throwing away careers due to drug addiction all the time. I was wondering when we'd see it happen over gaming/technology addiction.

Hell hath no fury like a movie scorned for Sega.

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Title:  NO TIME TO DIE

https://deadline.com/2019/08/james-bond-movie-title-no-time-to-die-1202672324/

In the pic, Craig stars as Bond, who is relaxing in Jamaica when his old friend Felix Leiter (Wright) from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain (Rami Malek) armed with dangerous new technology. Fukunaga also wrote the script with Neil Purvis, Robert Wade, Scott Z. Burns and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

sounds very back to basics.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, Parliament said:

Who are the candidates to sing the theme song?  We need a palate-cleanser after whatever they called that song in Spectre.

Not really as Dorothy's style is wrong for Bond.  What I really want is for the movie to be called Nothing Else Matters have have Carol sing a variation of this

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, Parliament said:

Who are the candidates to sing the theme song?  We need a palate-cleanser after whatever they called that song in Spectre.

Fun fact:  Radiohead was asked to do the title song, but the producers thought the song was too dark and rejected it.  Someone went back and put the song over the opening credit sequence.  Song starts at about 1:55:

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds awesome...

Lynch says creating her Bond character was about working with Waller-Bridge and Fukunaga to shape a real woman. "I didn't want someone who was slick. I wanted someone who was rough around the edges and who has a past and a history and has issues with her weight and maybe questions what's going on with her boyfriend," she says.
She even talked to Waller-Bridge, who is only the second woman in the history of the franchise to be a credited writer after Johanna Harwood (1962's Dr. No and 1963's From Russia With Love), about adding an issue that nearly every woman faces but rarely makes its way into action films. "We had one conversation about her maybe being on her period in one scene, and maybe at the beginning of the scene — and I spoke to Cary about this — throwing her tampon in the thing," says Lynch, making a motion of tossing trash into the bin. (She's mum about whether it made it in.)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

30 minutes ago, BNB said:

This sounds awesome...

Lynch says creating her Bond character was about working with Waller-Bridge and Fukunaga to shape a real woman. "I didn't want someone who was slick. I wanted someone who was rough around the edges and who has a past and a history and has issues with her weight and maybe questions what's going on with her boyfriend," she says.
She even talked to Waller-Bridge, who is only the second woman in the history of the franchise to be a credited writer after Johanna Harwood (1962's Dr. No and 1963's From Russia With Love), about adding an issue that nearly every woman faces but rarely makes its way into action films. "We had one conversation about her maybe being on her period in one scene, and maybe at the beginning of the scene — and I spoke to Cary about this — throwing her tampon in the thing," says Lynch, making a motion of tossing trash into the bin. (She's mum about whether it made it in.)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

Please can we call it a visit from her aunt ?  Pe.... Peri... p-period is so p-p-personal.......

Unknown-3.jpeg

Edited by Onboard 2.0

• 4 weeks later...