Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I remember feeling like a god when my dad bought a mapsco to replace (well not replace, he still kept the maps in his glovebox) the maps and I’d sit there mapping out how to drive from Dallas to some random place somewhere.

Then getting yelled at cause my mom needed it and I’d moved the sticky note from the pages they needed and I wasn’t handing it back up to her and now my dad was only 5 miles from the exit he needs to take. Goddamnit boy, why do I buy all those GI Joes, stop messin with my mapsco!

Lol or worse was opening up a map in the backseat and panic folding that bitch as my dad is bitching at me for blocking his view out the rearview. Lol

I miss the old school road trips

• Like 3

I don't get the point in sending this...If you really planned on doing this (and I am 99% sure they aren't), why warn anyone. And now the dumb ass will be tracked and in trouble.

Sorry to disrupt your beautiful Sunday! But my son found some disturbing post on Instagram.... and I’m sending it to the principal Now. I need ALL of my parents of Duncanville students to please help me report this! I’m afraid to send the boys to school tomorrow.

73342360_10214438555669902_5179050236156

74692483_10221041506092862_2140159723737