Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Laughed at this for quite a while today, but my wife didn't appreciate it, so here you go. 

Oh my god, the fucking "coin" sound when she tosses the cover aside.  I laughed so hard, I woke up our baby.

Edited by Lobo

"IM NOT GONE LIE..THIS BOTHERS ME TO MY CORE. I don't understand WHY Y'ALL THINK THAT THIS IS RIGHT or DESCENT, and personally IT GOES AGAINST MY RELIGION. The fact that in this day and time more and more people think that its ok to have a tree this small be killing my holiday spirit..Get it together people.." 🙄

spacer.png

Edited by purplepride95
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

"IM NOT GONE LIE..THIS BOTHERS ME TO MY CORE. I don't understand WHY Y'ALL THINK THAT THIS IS RIGHT or DESCENT, and personally IT GOES AGAINST MY RELIGION. The fact that in this day and time more and more people think that its ok to have a tree this small be killing my holiday spirit..Get it together people.." 🙄

spacer.png

Were they a mixed race gay couple with a child adopted from the border detention centers it would hit on 3 or 4 more levels.

• Like 1