Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

11 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

I actually saw something like that in real life.  Back in 1993ish I was at a frat party at whatever that now-aggy school is in Canyon.  The DJ was playing something like 2Live Crew and there were some real life cowboy looking guys dancing to it, looking pretty much like what you see above ^^^.  Kinda mind bending.

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I actually saw something like that in real life.  Back in 1993ish I was at a frat party at whatever that now-aggy school is in Canyon.  The DJ was playing something like 2Live Crew and there were some real life cowboy looking guys dancing to it, looking pretty much like what you see above ^^^.  Kinda mind bending.

Google up “doing the Stroll”.

{ sock hop fun 60 years ago}

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Posted by my Aunt. My comment “The largest cargo plane in the US fleet has a capacity of 285,000 lbs. 150 billion dollars in $100 bills would weigh approximately 3,000,000 lbs.

Don’t bring facts into this. We are talking about Facebook for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up pussy. Cops are killed almost daily? Lmao. Sure thing. In 2018, there was a total of 106 officers killed on duty. 55 of those were because of a criminal. The rest was because of accidents. Quit spreading your fucking sob stories and your back the blue mentality and unfriend me if you don't bend over and suck my dick because I wear a uniform mentality. Do you ever speak out on all the killings cops are apart of? No. Fuck off. I have friends that are cops. I do not like cops at all or the police as a whole but no, that is not an attack on them personally and they know my views. Get over yourself dork.

Capture.png

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up pussy. Cops are killed almost daily? Lmao. Sure thing. In 2018, there was a total of 106 officers killed on duty. 55 of those were because of a criminal. The rest was because of accidents. Quit spreading your fucking sob stories and your back the blue mentality and unfriend me if you don't bend over and suck my dick because I wear a uniform mentality. Do you ever speak out on all the killings cops are apart of? No. Fuck off. I have friends that are cops. I do not like cops at all or the police as a whole but no, that is not an attack on them personally and they know my views. Get over yourself dork.

Capture.png
What were his thoughts on the cops using civilians as human shields the other day? Just protecting and serving?