Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Okie State said:
5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
Shut the fuck up pussy. Cops are killed almost daily? Lmao. Sure thing. In 2018, there was a total of 106 officers killed on duty. 55 of those were because of a criminal. The rest was because of accidents. Quit spreading your fucking sob stories and your back the blue mentality and unfriend me if you don't bend over and suck my dick because I wear a uniform mentality. Do you ever speak out on all the killings cops are apart of? No. Fuck off. I have friends that are cops. I do not like cops at all or the police as a whole but no, that is not an attack on them personally and they know my views. Get over yourself dork.

Capture.png

What were his thoughts on the cops using civilians as human shields the other day? Just protecting and serving?

Didn't speak on it at all. Remember, every time an officer kills someone, it is justified. In any circumstance. That innocent UPS driver probably smoked weed and was a bad person!

3 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

74806853_2494280410892913_58354302366651

When the family goes to out of town tournaments I always find a hibachi place to eat at.  Both times in Canada we get another family (or two couples) seated with us.  I get the economy of scale thing, and that we should be more sociable or the like, but it pisses me off no end.

When the family goes to out of town tournaments I always find a hibachi place to eat at.  Both times in Canada we get another family (or two couples) seated with us.  I get the economy of scale thing, and that we should be more sociable or the like, but it pisses me off no end.

I read this in Lo Pan’s voice.
  • Haha 1