Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Posted on the neighborhood group page.  Wants to know where to drop off an injured rat.  FFS.

spacer.png

Help i found a mouse dragging itself on my yard. Where do u drop him off? I should know this. Not sure if it's pregnant. I don't have much time as I have to leave the house in a few minutes. I found a crate and put it in it. It might be in shock. Found it next to my guava tree. I'm thinking it fell off my tree. I don't see any wounds. Or could be pregnant? 🐁

• Like 3

Posted on the neighborhood group page.  Wants to know where to drop off an injured rat.  FFS.
83779745_10157665688836675_3129181681441832960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=Mx6eSesWmAAAX-02sfl&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=d9612c71b87c965deb8f81bb71e2605c&oe=5E914C9C

Help i found a mouse dragging itself on my yard. Where do u drop him off? I should know this. Not sure if it's pregnant. I don't have much time as I have to leave the house in a few minutes. I found a crate and put it in it. It might be in shock. Found it next to my guava tree. I'm thinking it fell off my tree. I don't see any wounds. Or could be pregnant? 

Please post the responses that she received. I need to laugh today.

3 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Please post the responses that she received. I need to laugh today.

Some of the better ones:

-If you don't have the time put a towel in a box place it inside the box and close it up. When you get back home we assess the situation

-This organization might, at the very least, lead you in the right direction. Thanks for showing some compassion to this poor mouse. https://cawildlife.org

-My cat could take good care of him...

- Update: Just checked it and it looks like he/she is doing much better. Breathing alot better. It looks exhausted, gave it some water with the qtip and peanut butter earlier. Left veggies in crate for it with water near by. Possibly was in shock from falling from a tree if that's what happened to it. I didn't see any wounds. I'll let it stay in crate for now and keep checking on it. I'll contact phs if i have any further concerns and questions. Thanks everyone for your advice.