Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Tragic rat update:

2nd Update: Sad to say the rat passed away a few minutes ago. 😭 I checked on it when i got home and it looked like it was breathing better. Thought it just needed some rest. An hour later i checked and it was gone. I'm glad i was able to keep him warm and give it some water before he passed.

To wit, this response:

Thank you for your kindness and compassion. You gave safety, food and water, and concern. I don’t see what more you could have done!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've seen a few women on my facebook post Dhar Mann videos. All this fucker does is make videos of making men look like assholes with horrible acting, and dumb bitches flock to them. Dude has a great scheme going, several million followers. Here's one of his bullshit vids, almost too fucking stupid to watch. Woman won the lottery LOL. Obviously he plays on women who makes bad choices and gives them hope. God, this dude is a fucking joke, but maybe a genius as well lol. Pretty sure this dumbfucks crew deletes all negative comments too on facebook/youtube...etc. 

Edited by hundredTT