Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Well, we know what the T stands for in T-Bar Roof, bitches!  

That thing has "Eric T-Finger Party" written all over it.  I mean, not literally.  But in Camaro language.  Which is the official language of Slovenia or Malta, or somesuch shit down in dirty Europe.  

She's a certified "lymphologist", so she knows a thing or two about the Earth.

Michelle is an author, a passionate raw food chef and instructor, a licensed holistic health practitioner, a certified lymphologist, and a mother of two. Michelle is the cooking school instructor for the NEWSTART Lifestyle Program at the Weimar Institute. Michelle earned her Raw Food Chef and Instructor certification from the world famous Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, and a Bachelor of Science degree from the prestigious United States Military Academy at West Point, where she served in the military for 5 years.

michelle-irwin_220_220_c1.jpg

Edited by smuggs
  • Like 1

Yeah the pic is from 2018 but the reason I posted it is because it's still in my feed.  The conversation has been ongoing to almost two years and never leaves.  I only met her three years ago, but I don't think she started believing in all this shit until her husband died.  I wonder if it's a distraction.  Either way, she's nice to look at and fun to follow for entertainment.