Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

So this photo of our President Trump has been circulating today on the Internet. Let me just say this photo is speechless. This man is facing some of the toughest times and decisions American has to face, and continues to get bashed each and every day, but yet he stands proud to be our President. He is a businessman who has taken this country farther than any President in the last several years. Let’s all put the political bs aside and let him do the job he was elected to do. Please imagine what he is going through right now with all on his mind and in his heart. Let’s all say a prayer for this him and all that he has done and will continue to do for our country. 🇺🇸 Amen

90260653_10220150606408343_6100870283688

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

So this photo of our President Trump has been circulating today on the Internet. Let me just say this photo is speechless. This man is facing some of the toughest times and decisions American has to face, and continues to get bashed each and every day, but yet he stands proud to be our President. He is a businessman who has taken this country farther than any President in the last several years. Let’s all put the political bs aside and let him do the job he was elected to do. Please imagine what he is going through right now with all on his mind and in his heart. Let’s all say a prayer for this him and all that he has done and will continue to do for our country. 🇺🇸 Amen

/thread

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

*Further

True story: One unintended side effect of this quarantine is my elderly mother and a few aunts and uncles have discovered Facebook, so I've been getting bombarded with religious memes, chain letters, and candy crush saga invites again like it's 1996. So I have that going for me I guess.