Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Ok, is it "flipped off" or "flicked off"?  I grew up with the phrase "flipped off", but Ms. Ledesma is not the first person I've heard use "flick".  And then of course there's always "keeping up foreign relations"...

I always used "flipped off" but have heard flicked off plenty of times.

• Like 1

Look let me make this shit short and sweet. I'm interested, just not interested in you. Be you male or female. There is only one person I'm interested in periodtuhhhhhhh. I haven't had much of a chance to spend time with her lately, but when all this shit blows over, she knows I'm gonna be at her door asking how work was, seeing if I can make her smile, spending time, introducing her to my family and all that. So unless you look like this Angel eyed buttery lipped honey on the left in the pic, just don't inbox me for anything but friendship k? K

Capture.png

Spoiler

well it is instagram and not facebook and it is completely fucked up for about a dozen reasons and no chance in hell it is safe for work even if you work in a ghetto strip club

and I saw it on a youtube site that did a story about it not on any page of my own

and yea it is totally fucked up....

Edited by ButtFumble

Spoiler

well it is instagram and not facebook and it is completely fucked up for about a dozen reasons and no chance in hell it is safe for work even if you work in a ghetto strip club
and I saw it on a youtube site that did a story about it not on any page of my own
and yea it is totally fucked up....

The kid is a nice touch.