Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Well, I think our generation's birth years ended in 1981, but the movie came out in 1989.  And for those of us born in the 70's, it came at a very pivotal time in our youth.  

Some of the older neighbor kids are apparently getting all kinds of extra screen time on their phones and iPads to talk with friends.  I can't imagine what this would have been like when we were in our Say Anything years with zero technology except for the rich kids whose parents paid for them to have separate phone lines in the basement.  I guess we would have still met up at the park to shoot the shit a couple times a week, but that woulda been it.  

Serious question-if you couldn't stream movies at home but this virus was still happening and they were still in business-would Blockbuster video have been considered "Essential"?  

Family video is still open and red boxes are busy in Mckinney.

Ima say yeah blockbuster would be packed.

I have no idea how that Family Video is still open. I see the CBD signs every time I drive by but there’s no way that is sustaining them. We haven’t been there in 6-8 years probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk