Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That’s easy. I’d call my mom’s cell phone. She’s never answered it once since she’s had it

Jesus...same here. My parents never answer.  So I put the phone down and keep it close. Sure enough, within 3 minutes is a return phone call. And the first 10 minutes of every call with my folks consists of how they thought they heard something but they weren’t sure, or how they heard it but couldn’t get to it, and then a detailed accounting of what they were doing, and then the steps they took to either discontinue what they were doing or finish what they were doing so that they could check their phone and call back. 

I can’t tell you how many 20 minute conversations I’ve had with my Dad where I hang up and never got to ask or discuss the very thing that I called for.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

People are raging.  Satire is hard.

https://www.american-buffoon.com/2020/04/13/hobby-lobby-ceo-claims-not-being-able-to-own-slaves-violates-his-religious-freedom/?fbclid=IwAR15sLqazZcpu9UdmvXUvHRM_Ww_B-yoao56GgR6F7NyWUKex_ycQ3Na-eI

Hobby Lobby CEO Claims Not Being Able To Own Slaves Violates His Religious Freedom

Photo of Alexander Jones Alexander Jones Send an emailApril 13, 2020
119 246,018 Less than a minute
David-Green-Hobby-Lobby-780x405.jpg

New York, NY 

Hobby Lobby is back in the news again, and this time it’s even more controversial than before. In an interview, CEO David Green made the case that the abolishment of slavery violates his religious freedoms under the 1st Amendment.

“The 1st Amendment comes before the 13th and 14th, and the Bible clearly approves of owning slaves” stated David Green on Fox News this morning.

Green has made similar arguments in the past, including the case that went to the Supreme Court in which Hobby Lobby declared providing contraception in employee healthcare violates his religious freedoms.

“Not only does this infringe on my Biblical right to own slaves, but it also violates our shareholders’ right to those sweet, sweet higher dividends made possible by free labor.”

Sean Hannity is expected to defend these statements tonight in a special edition of “Slavery: Why do liberals hate capitalism so much?”

On 5/13/2020 at 10:46 PM, Born Burnt said:

One day you will be willing to give anything just have one more of those 20 minute conversations with your dad.

Well...duh, but is so much to ask that our current conversations have just a bit of purpose sometimes?

• Like 2