Vic Mackey

10 hours ago, tfoolry said:

Apparently they’re MIA now.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/294825258161688/

Group Rules from the Admins

1. 1
    I don’t really care what you do. Just don’t report

q3N8orw04kt.png

If you don’t like something, keep scrolling. If it’s too personal, block the person making it personal. It’s really not that hard k pals.
  2. 2
    Don’t post crap content

q3N8orw04kt.png

If your posts are illiterate, annoying, normie memes, or otherwise deemed crap by admins, we reserve the right to delete it based on personal preference.

WTF is the deal is up with the Karens and their rando pets?

I have a rabbit lady and a tortoise lady who fucking blast FB with all sorts of bullshit videos and pics of their uniquely fucking boring animals at their house.

Did I miss something?

Guest Lobo
21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Well that's one way to do it lmao

So this theft is a little bit different...This man walked into a convenience store near Britton/Broadway and was able to convince the store clerk that he was there to take over the shift for her. He was even wearing a shirt with the store's logo on it.

Once behind the register, he continued checking out customers for several minutes before ultimately locking the door, stealing all the money, cigars and lottery tickets, and fleeing the business. Suspect was seen driving a blue mid-90's Chevy Suburban. Crime Stoppers w/tips 405-235-7300 or www.okccrimetips.com. Case # 20-22825

90195081_10158209342124169_8815648957494

Reminds me of Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" when she lights up and smugly replies, "What are you gonna do...charge me with smoking?"

This guy's defense is basically, "What are you gonna do...charge me with bad taste in clothing (points at entire group of prosecution witnesses that just came from work)?"  

17 hours ago, hundredTT said:

Now that's criminal thinking, not just pulling out a gun like everyone. Genius indeed. 

Well, except for taking or deleting the surveillance recordings.  But yes, I do applaud his ingenuity! 

8 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Wouldn't the lotto tickets be registered or something and thus difficult to cash in?

Pretty much. Once the ticket is scanned, it sends an alert to the lottery division. The ticket would be shown as non valid or stolen. That person could go to jail. Many people do not know this, though. Not sure if he planned to sell them on the streets or try and cash them himself. He'd pass off the responsibility to them but I'm sure if they got arrested or questioned about where they got the stolen tickets, they would give him up.

This is still a thing apparently.

I DO NOT GIVE FACEBOOK PERMISSION TO SHARE ANYTHING OF MINE., THAT I HAVE PUT ON THEIR SITE, . PICTURES, CURRENT OR PAST POSTS, PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAILS.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION OR VERBAL CONSENT.

• Like 1