Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 5/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Lobo said:

Reminds me of Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" when she lights up and smugly replies, "What are you gonna do...charge me with smoking?"

This guy's defense is basically, "What are you gonna do...charge me with bad taste in clothing (points at entire group of prosecution witnesses that just came from work)?"  

He's gonna get fired!

27 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

9806f83899a83259b84bf11b0be94541.jpg

Aww. They are confused. God gave me a brain for a reason and I intend to use it. 

at pearly gates:

God: why are you here my son it was not your time

me: the rona got me. But i know you got me now

God: actually no. You were a father to children and I had plans for you. You should’ve used the brain I gave you

me: Falls into bottomless pit

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Aww. They are confused. God gave me a brain for a reason and I intend to use it. 

at pearly gates:

God: why are you here my son it was not your time

me: the rona got me. But i know you got me now

God: actually no. You were a father to children and I had plans for you. You should’ve used the brain I gave you

me: Falls into bottomless pit

Reminds me of a discussion I had with a fellow church member about why I hadn't been to church since the Covid-19 outbreak.

She quoted 2 Timothy 1:7 to me being the self righteous person she was

"

2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love..

i told her to finish the verse, to which she replied "pardon"?

I simply requoted the verse in its entirety, of course with a pregnant pause before the very last part:

2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love........... and of a sound mind.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm sure UPS leadership would appreciate being made aware of D Rips opinions on racial harmony.

No doubt, be sure and tune in next week to see how D Rips tries to explain that his account was hacked by people hired by his ex-wife to defame him.  Tonight's episode brought to you by M.A. Turd Law Offices LLC.  Goodnight everyone, see you next week..*canned applause/laughter*

Edited by SHOOTER12

31 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm sure UPS leadership would appreciate being made aware of D Rips opinions on racial harmony.

Apparently he was contract to a co. that works for UpppS.  Has since been fyre-d.  Saw that on a FB post with a response.

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I still have to think it is a fake account. Like I used to do with Mackolm Brown and just looking to stir shit up. Clearly someone can't be that stupid to post something like that today and have all their personal information listed? But I can't give humans the benefit of the doubt in anything today.

People have said there are tons of fake profiles out there being used only to stir up both sides and get shit going. 

Apparently he was contract to a co. that works for UpppS.  Has since been fyre-d.  Saw that on a FB post with a response.

If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Course, we all know that because well....here we are.
  • Like 1