Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Got a message from this fucking weirdo

Hi my name is Gail bales I thought I should properly introduce myself I don’t know much about you but I would like to know some things about you I noticed that you like baseball my brother Robert plays baseball and his younger years he could’ve gone pro instead he decided to work at American Airlines and he is a some sort of big boss out there an American I am his little sister I have three other siblings I am i’m there’s four of us altogether including me and makes four out of the four I am in the middle I have a little sister name Amanda on her she’s not on Facebook I have a little sister Renee beles i’m new to Facebook I’m not for sure how this works out but it’s nice to communicate with people and talk to people yes I’m from Tulsa Oklahoma I live there in my whole life only place I ever traveled outside of the state will be Canada just talk about myself a little bit of some thing about myself I do have health problems and had multiple surgeries but it seems but I am doing much better halfway there still I travel outside the state for my surgeries it’s a miracle that I’m alive very grateful I listen to a lot of preachers house me and lots I love humor people think I’m funny it’s because I do stuff by accident things I just don’t know a little bit about myself I’m very kind and have a good heart that’s me that’s what everyone says about me I would like to learn a little bit about you too right now my Facebook is shut down and I panicked and I thought they were something wrong I thought I had a breach in my Facebook I change my number which is the wrong thing to do so I went to my phone company and they’re going to try to change my number back so I won’t lose anybody there’s some things I don’t know about the Facebook about the camera room I’ve never been in it that really works and be honest with you I never got the iPhone until November I had a work phone I really kept things quiet went to work went to a lot of doctors appointments research cancer research center that’s all I did but now that I’m feeling better I would like to live a little live a little i’m a hard worker I don’t finish sometimes I don’t finish the job until it’s done won’t sleep until the job is done so like friend friend since like when I worked at the school we worked on the play I will work all night doing the kids children’s play setting up the stage working on costumes things like that little bit about myself how do you stop working for a little while more than a little while I haven’t worked in a while focus on my health helped my family with their kids because they’re focused on their careers and help my little sister she has twin girls and Ella Rosa Seville K they’re half Turkish and half American Indian and they speak Turkish and I only know one word Saul means thank you I still have a lot to learn I really like to learn Spanish to won’t be able to get into my Facebook until I get the new phone until I get my number back to the way it was my phone number my old phone number right now everything is shut down set from my messenger thank God my messenger is still up yes I traveled to Cleveland clinic Ohio for my surgery I see the best surgeons in the world knows I’m a bit unusual Health condition I don’t let that stop me I still keep going and try to function like everyone else I love sports do you to health condition I would’ve been really well at sports was supposed to be the next volleyball player beach volleyball player I’m not a smart ass in school I have a reading disability but extremely well in extremely well in sports I played at Union schools I was the only American player at that time when I went to Union Public schools but a friend of mine owns extended day program so that’s what I did for a living I did extend a day program called Edp that stands for extended day program I’d like to go back into that soon as I get better soon as I have one more surgery and then I was like this to do other things in Union schools OK well hopefully I will get to hear from you that would be great and get to know you

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hi my name is Gail bales I thought I should properly introduce myself I don’t know much about you but I would like to know some things about you I noticed that you like baseball my brother Robert plays baseball and his younger years he could’ve gone pro instead he decided to work at American Airlines and he is a some sort of big boss out there an American I am his little sister I have three other siblings I am i’m there’s four of us altogether including me and makes four out of the four I am in the middle I have a little sister name Amanda on her she’s not on Facebook I have a little sister Renee beles i’m new to Facebook I’m not for sure how this works out but it’s nice to communicate with people and talk to people yes I’m from Tulsa Oklahoma I live there in my whole life only place I ever traveled outside of the state will be Canada just talk about myself a little bit of some thing about myself I do have health problems and had multiple surgeries but it seems but I am doing much better halfway there still I travel outside the state for my surgeries it’s a miracle that I’m alive very grateful I listen to a lot of preachers house me and lots I love humor people think I’m funny it’s because I do stuff by accident things I just don’t know a little bit about myself I’m very kind and have a good heart that’s me that’s what everyone says about me I would like to learn a little bit about you too right now my Facebook is shut down and I panicked and I thought they were something wrong I thought I had a breach in my Facebook I change my number which is the wrong thing to do so I went to my phone company and they’re going to try to change my number back so I won’t lose anybody there’s some things I don’t know about the Facebook about the camera room I’ve never been in it that really works and be honest with you I never got the iPhone until November I had a work phone I really kept things quiet went to work went to a lot of doctors appointments research cancer research center that’s all I did but now that I’m feeling better I would like to live a little live a little i’m a hard worker I don’t finish sometimes I don’t finish the job until it’s done won’t sleep until the job is done so like friend friend since like when I worked at the school we worked on the play I will work all night doing the kids children’s play setting up the stage working on costumes things like that little bit about myself how do you stop working for a little while more than a little while I haven’t worked in a while focus on my health helped my family with their kids because they’re focused on their careers and help my little sister she has twin girls and Ella Rosa Seville K they’re half Turkish and half American Indian and they speak Turkish and I only know one word Saul means thank you I still have a lot to learn I really like to learn Spanish to won’t be able to get into my Facebook until I get the new phone until I get my number back to the way it was my phone number my old phone number right now everything is shut down set from my messenger thank God my messenger is still up yes I traveled to Cleveland clinic Ohio for my surgery I see the best surgeons in the world knows I’m a bit unusual Health condition I don’t let that stop me I still keep going and try to function like everyone else I love sports do you to health condition I would’ve been really well at sports was supposed to be the next volleyball player beach volleyball player I’m not a smart ass in school I have a reading disability but extremely well in extremely well in sports I played at Union schools I was the only American player at that time when I went to Union Public schools but a friend of mine owns extended day program so that’s what I did for a living I did extend a day program called Edp that stands for extended day program I’d like to go back into that soon as I get better soon as I have one more surgery and then I was like this to do other things in Union schools OK well hopefully I will get to hear from you that would be great and get to know you

37ACB05E-E4D1-47CD-8158-A056F294589B.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think her real last name is Briscoe. 

• Like 1

Isn’t this shit how you disappeared the last time for 4 months?
  • Like 3