Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 7/26/2020 at 2:56 PM, Lobo said:

^
This.  You can equate the verbal assaults on your Karen-ness to sexism, institutional misogyny, etc.  But one thing you can't equate it to is racism/the N-Word.  

To quote the great racial equality leader, Reverend John Mulaney, "Karen is not the same as the 'N-Word.'  You know how I know that?  We're saying the word 'Karen.'  If you're comparing which of two words is the worse word, and you can't say one of the two words...that's the worse word."  

I've got an aunt Karen who's about 6' tall and worked on a farm her whole life.  You call her anything besides Karen and she'll likely kick your ass

18 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Or you move from a place where you have no importance to a place where you have no importance and no one gives a shit.

Dude, the whole world is out to get him. IRS, DEA, FBI, CIA, federal, local govt, citizens. Everyone!

I wonder how many people in Austin even knows he exists?

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

He's going to move to a state pen after he goes on a broken incel tirade at a public place near you.  

"There were no warning signs" - "Everything seemed normal" - "He got along with everyone and had lots of friends"

- said no one ever, in the aftermath when this dude snaps