Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

46 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

FB-IMG-1590598240116.jpg

That In and Out doesn't come close to anything I have received in the limited amount of time I have visited. And the Whataburger pic is the breakfast sandwich that someone sat on and still would taste better than the In and Out photoshop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

That In and Out doesn't come close to anything I have received in the limited amount of time I have visited. And the Whataburger pic is the breakfast sandwich that someone sat on and still would taste better than the In and Out photoshop.

Whataburger is also upside down.

Tho I swear Whataburger employs someone to sit on the burgers

17 hours ago, cmontexas said:

They're both pretty good

Yep.  Both are good, and the weird level of hate In-N-Out gets from some on this board and real life is just a regional dick measuring contest.  If Whataburger and In-N-Out were both founded and owned in Iowa, people wouldn't have half as strong of opinions about either of them.

I prefer In-N-Out, mainly for the difference in their service but I also prefer their burgers.  I've sat in Whataburger drive-thrus long enough for my "made to order" food come out cold. That or they're full of crap about always making your food after you order.  I do like that Whataburger has a lot more options than the limited menu at In-N-Out.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Yep.  Both are good, and the weird level of hate In-N-Out gets from some on this board and real life is just a regional dick measuring contest.  If Whataburger and In-N-Out were both founded and owned in Iowa, people wouldn't have half as strong of opinions about either of them.

I prefer In-N-Out, mainly for the difference in their service but I also prefer their burgers.  I've sat in Whataburger drive-thrus long enough for my "made to order" food come out cold. That or they're full of crap about always making your food after you order.  I do like that Whataburger has a lot more options than the limited menu at In-N-Out.

Texans have a much weirder obsession I have seen with Whataburger than Californians do with In N Out. If you criticize Whataburger in any way, Texans lose their fucking minds. Over a fast food burger. I have never got it. Californians are indifferent if you don't like In N Out. I have loved In N Out ever since they came to Texas almost a decade ago. I find them much more consistent in their service and food quality. With Whataburger, it is wildly inconsistent. Smaller towns seem to be much bigger than the big city locations in my experience. And the service you get at In N Out is so much more pleasant. They definitely employ a different demographic. 

If I never have another soggy bun, cold meat burger from the now Chicago company, would not bother me one bit.

But if I want really good burgers, I go to neither or fast food in general. I can go to Keller's in Dallas which is actually cheaper and the burgers are much better.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?

These two officers in Georgia have killed over 250 people in the line of duty.

The officer on the left, Shane Walsh, has killed 41 people in the line of duty, before being killed in cold blood on a cold fall night by his very own partner and best friend on the right, Rick Grimes, back in late 2011. This was due to a custody dispute and argument over who was the better father and lover to Rick's wife, Lori Grimes, who slept with Deputy Walsh several times and was believed to be pregnant with Deputy Walsh's child as well.

If that's not bad enough, Deputy Grimes is still allowed to keep his position as a Georgia full-time deputy sheriff and holds custody over his son Carl and his recently deceased wife Lori and Shane Walsh's child Judith. Rick is an unstable father and has killed over 200 people in the line of duty. It's time to speak up and against people like this.

13813657_1332702790090774_45066476839190

• Like 1