Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 4/22/2019 at 8:48 AM, ABSR said:

I was the remote! 

I know I'm like a year behind on this thread, but I just want to say 8 year old High Plains heard this probably 4 or 5 times a night watching TV back in the day:

"High Plains, change the channel to The Rockford Files. Oh, and go light me a cigarette on the stove while you're up."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I remember thinking how hot gonna be when I first saw it, then the first one she went to town on was a well-past-prime, Ms. Bette Davis.  It was as repugnant as my last meal at a HoJo's in Arlington Heights, IL.  What a time.  

I mean the tagline implies there's to be cunnilingus "under the orange roof" of, at the time, maybe America's most famous redhead.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Crab legs and wouldn't even think twice. 7e3c8319b52d38d62c9140112733198f.jpg

Plot twist (and the way I misread it at first):  you can only have one for the rest of your life. Which one?

Tacos I guess. They can be dressed up many different ways. 

4 minutes ago, nnm said:

Plot twist (and the way I misread it at first):  you can only have one for the rest of your life. Which one?

Tacos I guess. They can be dressed up many different ways. 

Now that would be the tough decision for me. I really have no idea. And hope I never have to choose. I could tell you the few it wouldn't be and that is shrimp, fried fish, crab legs. And probably fried chicken. I would never pick any type of chicken over a beef.

Edited by Vic Mackey

26 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Now that would be the tough decision for me. I really have no idea. And hope I never have to choose. I could tell you the few it wouldn't be and that is shrimp, fried fish, crab legs. And probably fried chicken. I would never pick any type of chicken over a beef.

See the source image

"

The fork is coming! 🤣
If your reading this, you've started your day. Believe it or not your whole day is already planned out. So as you get up and get moving (maybe the kids are still asleep) take a minute to think about this. Your day is already planned, God has completely planned out every detail. So knowing God has planned your day, you should/would expect it to be a great day right?
Well there's a key to that GREAT day...
At sometime and likely many times today "the fork is coming" 🤣(What do you mean?) I mean a fork In the road is coming. Where you have a decision to make. It may be on how you respond to something you see or encounter, what you say in your conversations, how you lead or teach your children, what you post... There's 2 choices you can choose from. Your way or Gods way....
I know I know, your not taking a 10 second timeout to ask God every moment which way to go. But right now RIGHT NOW you can stop and pray for God to guide your steps and guard your mouth (and thumbs lol) The holy spirit is your "helper" as it says in the Bible. The holy spirit will remind you in those moments of a different way than your own. In that moment you can choose to stop, pause and change your response or direction by that reminder.
So when you come to the "fork" in the road. Choose a new path today, one you may not be in the habit of taking and see where it takes you. I promise it will lead to new beginnings and great endings.
🔥(When you hold the fork you decide what your eating. Quit letting the world around you, feed you. Grab the fork and feed yourself, choose your food!) 🔥
All my friends and family have a great day, enjoy your kids sports and outings and GO THE RIGHT WAY! Much LOVE"
118917365_1857164757758667_3734322375816