Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'm not big on turkey either. Thanksgiving is about the only time eat it. Deep fried. Dark meat.

We eliminated the traditional foods about 3 years back, no one really liked turkey, dressing, etc... We usually do a prime rib roast, lamb chops, steaks, or burgers.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

We eliminated the traditional foods about 3 years back, no one really liked turkey, dressing, etc... We usually do a prime rib roast, lamb chops, steaks, or burgers.

CHIEF

I would definitely be down with that. I always hated when we had 2 or 3 get togethers to attend for Thanksgiving growing up. The same meal at each place. There isn't a law out there that says you must have turkey and the usuals. Give me a burger or something. Make some fajitas 

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I would definitely be down with that. I always hated when we had 2 or 3 get togethers to attend for Thanksgiving growing up. The same meal at each place. There isn't a law out there that says you must have turkey and the usuals. Give me a burger or something. Make some fajitas 

Couple years ago at Christmas I couldn't make it to my parents' house.  Three different sets of friends felt sorry for me and invited me to their Christmas dinners.  One was at noon, one was at 6:00 p.m., and the other one happened to fall right at 3:00 p.m.

Best Christmas ever.

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'm not big on turkey either. Thanksgiving is about the only time eat it. Deep fried. Dark meat.

4 hours ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

4 hours ago, demos said:

Fucking green bean casserole. That shit got to go. Also replace the turkey with ham and/or chicken-n-dressing

My family doesn’t do turkey at all. We always do ham with either honey or apricot glaze. One year mom went all out and did surf and turf steak and lobster. Though most of the time it’s always between smoked ham or barbecue. 

• Like 1