Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 1/12/2021 at 10:09 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The worst. Especially when it’s 30 below and the internals of the pump are extra boggy

The pumps slow when it is that cold?  Sorry, the coldest I have experienced is -8 or so.  Do you guys not have the pump lock feature where you can get back in your car while pumping gas?

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

The pumps slow when it is that cold?  Sorry, the coldest I have experienced is -8 or so.  Do you guys not have the pump lock feature where you can get back in your car while pumping gas?

Ever since i got my current truck, it always causes the splash-back or whatever to kick in when i leave the nozzle going and it shuts off.  how does the gas tank opening take the length?  asking for me.

the pumps generally pump fine... it’s the display screen that gets slow when you decline a car wash, no receipt, no hj etc when it’s deathly cold .

Yes I pump lock and hurry back inside my vehicle