Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

oh man that is hilarious. For some reason they don't care for their kids dental hygiene and they always have those silver teeth. I wonder if it's from the mindset "what does it matter, they will fall out anyways!"

Silver is an investment.  
win/win 

Thank goodness this does not prevail in Al’s family. Silver and gold teeth are considered shameful in the family.  My 87 YO father (Mexican) is getting his first filling ever this week, and he’s is not happy, told the dentist ‘better not be no GD colored spot in my mouth’. 

If it's a Ford product, there is a vent cannister that can get plugged with dust and make the fill process cycle off. Other makes likely have the same thing for EPA reasons. My mechanic charges me $20 to blow that out and then everything works as it should for a year or so. My gravel roads are very dusty so ymmv.
Chevy truck, too... I had mine replaced on my Avalanche.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

samoas shouldn’t even be on the damn graphic. they are the tier one, flagship scout cookie. this is a battle for 2nd and 3rd place. 

Agreed. The purple box is the best and it isn't even close. My grandparents used to get those by the case and they would let any of us have them if we wanted.

• Hook 'Em 1