Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

@Zepol87 is about a foot taller than this guy lol

I'm aware

What I'm trying to figure out is if this guy is just really short or has some dwarfism. His legs seem off proportionately but maybe he's just sagging his jeans way down.

Edited by ztejas

20 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm aware

What I'm trying to figure out is if this guy is just really short or has some dwarfism. His legs seem off proportionately but maybe he's just sagging his jeans way down.

He sags his pants and gives off this effect. He looks ridiculous but he gives no fucks and this is how he likes to dress.

On 2/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Vic Mackey said:

What a bad ass!cfb399e950f9bdd4f7b91f63468be00c.jpg

If I was a video-game programmer and needed somebody to model all the minions on the first level that came at you in hordes, but were really easy to beat with two punches or one kick...they'd look like this guy.  Still, I'm guessing he's a Yuge deal on his Qanon chat-room.  

If I was a video-game programmer and needed somebody to model all the minions on the first level that came at you in hordes, but were really easy to beat with two punches or one kick...they'd look like this guy.  Still, I'm guessing he's a Yuge deal on his Qanon chat-room.  

Lol kinda like a mix of Roper or Williams...

c4eedadb2d725e7f9b21811a7d46f6a1.jpg

2f482ecc16f6b4fb31f1eb8871300fb3.jpg

On 2/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Vic Mackey said:

What a bad ass!cfb399e950f9bdd4f7b91f63468be00c.jpg

I live by four simple rules kid.  "Never get less than twelve hours sleep.  Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city.  Never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.  And always accept the opportunity to fight a 'back the blue' guy who appears to train in a shitty Greek restaurant on a Nintendo Wii, under track lighting.  Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."  

Edited by Lobo

Goddamit, you know how much this is gonna confuse certain members of Congress and their supporters.  /noCR.  

The shit I gotta explain to people who swear they don't have Down's Syndrome is just exhausting.  /noMTG

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

130579133_10157706439608456_491577229247

You see the "back the blue" flag on the left? see how it has slid down the flagpole a bit and is throwing off the symmetry of the vehicular display of patriotism?  

Yeah, that's why he lost the election, because this guy got careless.  The More You Know...

Edited by Lobo