Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Yeah, I'd give her a drawing of the next tattoo I want her to get.  EDINAYC SNIATNOC NUG OOTTATT SIHT.  She'll have about 30 seconds to find a mirror before the lights go out.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Man, I remember when that came out. A friend of my dad’s had it. I got to play it twice at his house before it became ubiquitous later. I was completely mesmerized. 

We had one back in the mid-70s.  Attached to the back of the black and white TV to the RF terminals in place of the antenna wire.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I haven't thought about his column in years, maybe a decades...but that has to be the car of one, Mr. Smoove B.  

No way. Smoove B would drive only the most luxurious pure white SUV, with the finest horsepower, ample drink holders holding fine crystal stemware in which he will have hand-poured the most vintage French champagne available that he has chilled to the perfect temperature for sipping, an upgraded custom sound system that he has preloaded with only the greatest hits of Keith Sweat, and the most elegant Corinthian leather seats on which to hit it doggy style all night long, girl.

Damn.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1