Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

What is the cutoff for that anyway?  I always thought it was also more of a body-type thing/limb-extremity structure and all that.  Not just some hard 'n fast height cutoff.  

Years ago an older relative visited us in Orlando.  When we got home she opened her luggage and realized she had taken someone else's bag.  The next day we brought it back to the airport and exchanged it with the other people who had her bag.  

Both were big black roll ons with a purple ribbon hanging from the handle.  I took a photo (on a computer that isn't working at the moment) because they were amazingly similar.  

They are trying to gentrify areas of Dallas. In East Dallas and Oak Cliff especially. They stick these new age apartments and condos right in the middle of the hood. My ex used to stay off Carroll where it dead ends to the 75 service road. You go down just a little, you are smack dab in the hood. I heard true South Dallas is next.

• Hook 'Em 2

Why did they boycott all these things? 
Proctor abs gamble?  Amy Grant?  Seems odd

P&G was a ridiculous conspiracy theory that their moon and stars logo was satanic.

Amy Grant committed the cardinal sin of bailing on her husband for Vince Gill.

16 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

P&G was a ridiculous conspiracy theory that their moon and stars logo was satanic.

Amy Grant committed the cardinal sin of bailing on her husband for Vince Gill.

Oh wow.  Well, it's not like we didn't know they were judgemental hypocrites

5 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Hammer back, booger hook on the trigger. 

Somebody really should give him a hand with firearm safety before he ends up with a disastrous life change. 

Shit makes me ragey. 

"Have you ever been rollin' in a clean ass 'Lac
blowin' big out the window, everybody got a sack
Got my heat right between my seat, got a box of them thangs, in case these fools start playin' with me"

-Pimp C

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

I remember this goofy guy, BUT what ever happen to the crazy guy in Houston that thought he was a gangster? I think he was Iranian and acted like he had money and did everything the right way. Big beard guy. Always talked of being faithful and religious and then posted gangster shit. What is up with that guy these days 

Ha, I can't recall his name but, yeah, he's an idiot.  I'm sure he's cruising around the Maldives or something, right now. 

On a military board on FB that I read, "dependas" is a name for military wives/ girlfriends who fuck around and have kids with multiple dudes and basically grift the fuck out the idiot guys who were dumb enough to have sex with them in the first place.  Dependas are entitled as fuck, and post shit like this:

"Toooooo all the dependents on here.... you ARE your spouses rank!!! Thank you for your service."

one of the comments:

"Thank you for your cervix!"

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Ha, I can't recall his name but, yeah, he's an idiot.  I'm sure he's cruising around the Maldives or something, right now. 

Cutthroat Chip? He was awesome. A badass gangster who would post pics of himself reading a book to show how smart he was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2