Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

34 minutes ago, markstanco said:
On 4/6/2021 at 10:20 AM, Vic Mackey said:
*Know
166289745_5132744970133599_8417729856787354843_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hwaO8tFMAr0AX8HefMI&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2ccae7bd18fc7141971d2c172c3995b0&oe=60930C3A

There is truth in this. I pay my guys a bonus when a metal container comes in during hot days.

Certainly don’t want to be in one of those after a big lunch. Especially mexican food, or worse... corned beef and cabbage or similar. That shit violates at least three sections of the Geneva Convention. 

42 minutes ago, brakeman said:

no, i want the middle of the road and no stop signs. i'm biking motherfucker.

No shit. It’s a miracle there aren’t more of those fucks hit by cars. That’s my biggest bitch with the overall bike fheg shit. It’s like the traffic laws don’t apply to them. (Not all of course, but there are so many that do.)

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

1.png

That’s not Rio, but it could be. When one thinks of Ipanema/LeBlon beach, one thinks of gorgeous Brazilian models in barely there bikinis. The reality is quite different. EVERYONE is wearing a thong. And most of them look more like the woman on the right than the one on the left.

Kind of like a nude beach—tantalizing in theory, but in reality, there’s about 1% of people that you actually want to see in that setting.  Instead, you get 70% old, fat dudes, 25% old, fat ladies, and the rest of the 5% are a real mixed bag of nastiness. Kind of like a Wal-Mart or Dirt Cheap if everyone was naked. Nobody needs to see that. 

• Haha 2