Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I can't recall exactly what makes/models they were but both sets of grandparents had big ass sedans that had the seatbelts anchored to the transmission tunnel in the back seat.  You put your bare ankle up against one of those fuckers and it was like a branding iron.  Texas heat combined w/ transmission heat.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I can't recall exactly what makes/models they were but both sets of grandparents had big ass sedans that had the seatbelts anchored to the transmission tunnel in the back seat.  You put your bare ankle up against one of those fuckers and it was like a branding iron.  Texas heat combined w/ transmission heat.  

Plastic seats were scalding hot too.  I remember the plastic seats that had waffle like patterns so that when you wore shorts (70's shorts) and got out you had the red waffle imprinted on the back of your thighs for the next 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

281752178_2083061745215503_5690282886568

Just make contact with the ball or hit it past infielders and run it out?  

Maybe you could make contact but ain't no one actually getting a hit.  Get close to touching the ball and get a visit from Uncle Charlie from Port Arthur.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

A34631B3-BECA-400A-89F2-A7FC13455047.jpeg

A friend of mind who's a chemical engineer saw me asking on facebook how to get spaghetti sauce stains off a tuppeware bowl that I really liked.  She asked if I'd microwaved the spaghetti in the bowl, I said yes.  She said that the lycopene in the tomato sauce had chemically bonded with the polymers in the bowl, so the stain was there to stay.

After a few minutes with a Craftsman mouse-sander, I proved her wrong.

Edited by Augustus
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Augustus said:

A friend of mind who's a chemical engineer saw me asking on facebook how to get spaghetti sauce stains off a tuppeware bowl that I really liked.  She asked if I'd microwaved the spaghetti in the bowl, I said yes.  She said that the lycopene in the tomato sauce had chemically bonded with the polymers in the bowl, so the stain was there to stay.

After a few minutes with a Craftsman mouse-sander, I proved her wrong.

Spray container with Pam before you put pasta in.

• Hook 'Em 1