Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

F42D305B-5FF3-4A0A-8B3A-8772F81EE8E1.jpeg.c3a5d06e63ad8e9fe15d4a0e430fff7f.jpeg

There were only like 2-3 things I could do in my youth to really have my dad whoop my ass.

One was run over these weeds when mowing the yard. He’s know exactly we’re everyone was and always kept an old metal trash can with half-length hoe in it for pulling these sticker plants out at the root.

And yeah some of the worse pains I had was running around the yard barefoot and having one of these buried in your foot…
  • Like 1

For the benefit of myself and all the other Yankee Shitheads, what the fuck are these things? 

Horrible ubiquitous sticker burrs that attached to any bare feet in the vicinity like a heat seeking missile.

Demon spawn of Satan himself
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

For the benefit of myself and all the other Yankee Shitheads, what the fuck are these things? 

We called them "goat heads."  They grow a foot or so tall with 10 or 20 of those things on top.  Those spikes are tough and will puncture your skin. Used to have them stuck to my socks after recess.

• Hook 'Em 2

Picking six dozen of them off your shoe laces was always fun

Or not realizing one had stuck to your shoe lace and quickly diving in to re-tie your shoe only to grab that fucker with full force.

Fuck those things.

Also we’d play tackle football in the yard and it was so fun landing on one of those little fuckers.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

The goatheads are the hard stickers that can easily puncture a bike tire, and hurt like hell on bare feet and when you fell into them.
The ones that get stuck in your shoelaces (and in your horse’s mane and tail) are grass burrs

Grass-burs.jpg

Or cockleburrs. 
shapeimage_4.png

Growing up in the country in NM, we constantly dealt with all of those spawns of Satan. In addition to prickly pears, cholla cactuses, and various and sundry other stuff that seemed designed to make you miserable. 
But we loved it. 

Edited by nnm
  • Like 2