Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 2/27/2020 at 3:32 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Yes, fish can drown if it lacks enough oxygen in the water. This is as a result of an overcrowded aquarium or if the forward movement of the fish is altered. Equally, warm and foul water results in low oxygen levels, which ultimately leads to drowning.

spacer.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

who the fuck drives a car with 104K miles on it lol

12 hours ago, tfoolry said:

Looks like Volkswagen.  They must have $ to maintain it for 104k.lol

My wife’s 2011 Chevy equinox has 140K on it. I haven’t had to put any money into it except the oil changes and an occasional new pair of tires.

I’ve told her several times that if she stops treating her vehicle like a trashcan I’ll buy her a new ride. I guess she likes her trashcan. Women are fucking slobs

9 hours ago, futureman said:

I got 296k miles out of my 2003 f150.  regular oil changes and replaced some spark plugs.  not bad. 

I was one of the first ones to get a ‘97 F-150 (purchased December of ‘95). Drove it 9 years. 389,000 miles. Replaced the transmission once. All else was routine. Loved that damn thing.  

Did first oil change in Feb ‘96. The look on the auto-parts guy’s face when I asked for an oil filter for a ‘97. We all had to go outside, crawl under, and find out for ourselves. 

Good times.....

• Like 2