Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

43 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The old lady handed her bank card to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw $500".
The teller told her, “For withdrawals less than $2,000, please use the ATM.”
The old lady wanted to know why ...
The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her, “These are the rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a line behind you.”
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds, then handed the card back to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”
The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her, “My apologies Ma'am, you have $35 million in your account and our bank doesn't have so much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately.
The teller told her any amount up to $250,000.
"Well, please let me have $250,000 now", she requested. The teller did so quickly, then handed it very friendly and respectfully to her elderly client.
The old lady put $500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of $249,500 back into her account.
💐Don't be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skills.

108812587_3047375995310992_1100214254263

And then everyone in line applauded.

50 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

And then everyone in line applauded.

no, no they did not.  They said get your old ass to the ATM 'cause there a line going on here and you need to hurry your ass up before 1 of the 2 tellers goes on break or starts running bills through the counting machine for no reason.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

14939976_1295319463832901_80011385668841

Yep. Son has a skin condition that makes him highly sensitive to various things, among which are the particular chemical combinations that are emitted by dishwashers. You don't think about it, but a lot of what they put out inside the machine somehow manages to aerosolize with the door closed. And it ain't all just soap.

Some biomedical engineering geek could figure out the parts per million. I just know I got tired of rubbing ointment on rashes, and I don't have to do it any more.

• Like 1

Yep. Son has a skin condition that makes him highly sensitive to various things, among which are the particular chemical combinations that are emitted by dishwashers. You don't think about it, but a lot of what they put out inside the machine somehow manages to aerosolize with the door closed. And it ain't all just soap.
Some biomedical engineering geek could figure out the parts per million. I just know I got tired of rubbing ointment on rashes, and I don't have to do it any more.
So thats a yes
  • Hook 'Em 1