Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

102556463_3509702679045225_2919582255095

A young man in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God. One day, the Captain wanted to humiliate him in front of the army.

He called out to the young man and said: Young man come here, grab the key and go and park the Jeep in front. The young man replied:
“i can't drive!” The captain said, "Well, then ask your God for help!" Show us that He exists!

The young man took the key, went to the vehicle and began to pray ....... He parked the jeep in the spot perfectly, just as
the captain wanted.

The young man came out of
jeep and saw them all crying. They all said together: - We want to serve your God! The youngest soldier was amazed and asked - what's going on? Crying the captain opened the lid of the jeep, showing it to the young man: the car had no engine!

Then the boy said, "Look?"
This is the God I serve, the God of
The impossible, the God who gives life to that which does not exist. You may think that there are impossible things, but with God everything is POSSIBLE.

YOU WHO READ THIS, PLEASE LORD WORK FOR SUPER WONDERS IN YOUR LIFE TODAY In the name of Jesus, I pray .. Write "Amen" to confirm this prayer! 👏

# SHARE  Share in groups...

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

102556463_3509702679045225_2919582255095

A young man in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God. One day, the Captain wanted to humiliate him in front of the army.

He called out to the young man and said: Young man come here, grab the key and go and park the Jeep in front. The young man replied:
“i can't drive!” The captain said, "Well, then ask your God for help!" Show us that He exists!

The young man took the key, went to the vehicle and began to pray ....... He parked the jeep in the spot perfectly, just as
the captain wanted.

The young man came out of
jeep and saw them all crying. They all said together: - We want to serve your God! The youngest soldier was amazed and asked - what's going on? Crying the captain opened the lid of the jeep, showing it to the young man: the car had no engine!

Then the boy said, "Look?"
This is the God I serve, the God of
The impossible, the God who gives life to that which does not exist. You may think that there are impossible things, but with God everything is POSSIBLE.

YOU WHO READ THIS, PLEASE LORD WORK FOR SUPER WONDERS IN YOUR LIFE TODAY In the name of Jesus, I pray .. Write "Amen" to confirm this prayer! 👏

# SHARE  Share in groups...

RIP To This Young brother. He Was Shot & Killed in Watts, California while packing his Uhaul for his move to Georgia. He was trying to Escape The Violence in his neighborhood & Start a New Life. A Female that once Claimed he was Her Baby's Father, Which He Denied, had Her Cousin Confront Him. The young man wasn't having that shit, and kicked his ass. Days later, the man who got beat & some Associates did a Drive-By that Killed him & his Friend. This young man died Protecting his Girlfriend's Son from Gunfire. This Case is still unsolved. #StopTheViolence 

🙌🙌🙌115825772_10159962582784115_519103851134

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

RIP To This Young brother. He Was Shot & Killed in Watts, California while packing his Uhaul for his move to Georgia. He was trying to Escape The Violence in his neighborhood & Start a New Life. A Female that once Claimed he was Her Baby's Father, Which He Denied, had Her Cousin Confront Him. The young man wasn't having that shit, and kicked his ass. Days later, the man who got beat & some Associates did a Drive-By that Killed him & his Friend. This young man died Protecting his Girlfriend's Son from Gunfire. This Case is still unsolved. #StopTheViolence 

115825772_10159962582784115_519103851134959516_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=RzRALPunfRoAX-qJbtF&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=33f2fc54438a7f0c3d7bbbf2d11ca509&oe=5F40CFCA

I think they killed him because his writing was full of random capital letters

21 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Capture1.png

White Woman claiming being called a Karen is as bad as a Black Woman being called the N-word is the most Karen thing about Karen.  

I mean, this is the kinda shit that proves we are living in a simulation.  The program is now on a parabolic loop.  The Karen will then claim being called out for their racial insensitivity is also unfair and that they would like to speak with a manager of race relations.  Looking at the code here, I see we're about two weeks away from a movement starting called either "Karen Lives Matter" or "Karen Problems Matter"  

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

White Woman claiming being called a Karen is as bad as a Black Woman being called the N-word is the most Karen thing about Karen.  

I mean, this is the kinda shit that proves we are living in a simulation.  The program is now on a parabolic loop.  The Karen will then claim being called out for their racial insensitivity is also unfair and that they would like to speak with a manager of race relations.  Looking at the code here, I see we're about two weeks away from a movement starting called either "Karen Lives Matter" or "Karen Problems Matter"  

I would be sympathetic to those complaining about the sexism of "Karen" (especially given how many "Karens" these days are actually men) if those doing the complaining didn't make preposterous comparisons like this.

Is it sexist? Probably. But you didn't do your cause any favor, Karen.

^
This.  You can equate the verbal assaults on your Karen-ness to sexism, institutional misogyny, etc.  But one thing you can't equate it to is racism/the N-Word.  

To quote the great racial equality leader, Reverend John Mulaney, "Karen is not the same as the 'N-Word.'  You know how I know that?  We're saying the word 'Karen.'  If you're comparing which of two words is the worse word, and you can't say one of the two words...that's the worse word."  

Edited by Lobo