Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 8/10/2020 at 8:16 AM, EE2B said:

That looks like a house out in Kildare that was rumored to be the meeting place for the KKK. My dad and I went in there one day because the dude ran a welding shop and he was supposed to weld something for the tractor. The place was creepy as fuck with all the nazi memorabilia that was strewn about. I’ll look for pictures of it.

You a Cass county boy, or just passing through?  My grandmother (from Douglassville) told me there used to be a cafe in Linden back in the 50s and 60s where they all met.  Of course, everyone in Kildare and Linden are all related in multiple ways so they may have had meetings in numerous places.

3 minutes ago, Burt said:

You a Cass county boy, or just passing through?  My grandmother (from Douglassville) told me there used to be a cafe in Linden back in the 50s and 60s where they all met.  Of course, everyone in Kildare and Linden are all related in multiple ways so they may have had meetings in numerous places.

I'm drunk and high but damn wtf is this about. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guilty. When I was a kid there was a place to drink coffee in the back of the pharmacy on the square. That’s where a lot of the old folks hung out. Either there or the senior citizens center on the next street over. There was a diner in Kildare called the Kildare Kozy Kitchen.