Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

41 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

ok, comic nerd showing up. Bruce Wayne would get beat like a red-headed step child. He's just a very smart, highly trained martial arts expert. Peter Parker has spider sense to avoid any attacks, enhanced agility and strength.

This should be obvious to non-comic book nerds which I’m assuming is why it’s “dumbass”.

55 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

ok, comic nerd showing up. Bruce Wayne would get beat like a red-headed step child. He's just a very smart, highly trained martial arts expert. Peter Parker has spider sense to avoid any attacks, enhanced agility and strength.

Um, isn’t Peter Parker a LITERAL red-headed step child?

22 hours ago, Tom said:

I'm loving how they classed that Frito Pie up with some parsley.  I, too, am a man of culture. 

Vile weed

7 hours ago, McFly said:

Cilantro

Just in my pinto beans, and fresh never out of a damned spice jar

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Apparently I'm not a man of culture.

Put cilantro in your beans, culture will be the least of your worries

EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS VEHICLE:
White Chevy Impala
License Plate: MPJ 9015
I was sitting in the large shopping center parking lot off of Bunker Hill in front of Five Guys and Mattress Firm on the phone. I noticed a vehicle pull up beside me and didn’t think anything of it. After about two minutes, I felt someone staring at me and looked over to my left and there was a man masturbating while looking at me and recording.. I was literally sitting in my car on the phone. EVERYONE please be aware of your surroundings at ALL times. I was in a parking lot where other cars were around. It was 11AM when this happened. There are creeps everywhere and this is just one of them. I am about to file a police report but the sheriff who responded to my initial 911 call informed me that this vehicle has MULTIPLE complaints against it.
Update: I filed the police report. I hope something can be done about this and no one else has to experience this.
119769808_755396731974937_19150702676579

120164088_756382478543029_42921429467596