Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Texas and Louisiana nailing that one.

True, though not sure you really can take a map seriously that has In N Out as the king of Iowa when the closest In N Outs to Iowa are probably those in DFW.  

Oh and a map posted to Facebook if you want to be more generic than the above particular quibble

Edited by Surly Bevo

Since moving back to Austin I am down the street from a Culver's and it fucks. I might like it as much as Whataburger. 

But yeah, that map has some eyebrow raises. Like the Chuck E. Cheese thing, Tim Horton's in Oklahoma (which there are zero of afaik), the aforementioned InNOut in Iowa. It's actually a really strange map because some of them seem spot on (Whataburger for Texas, Chik Fil A for Alabama, Culver's for Wisconsin) but then a bunch if not most of them are absolutely bizarre or chains not even in that state.

Since moving back to Austin I am down the street from a Culver's and it fucks. I might like it as much as Whataburger. 
But yeah, that map has some eyebrow raises. Like the Chuck E. Cheese thing, Tim Horton's in Oklahoma (which there are zero of afaik), the aforementioned InNOut in Iowa. It's actually a really strange map because some of them seem spot on (Whataburger for Texas, Chik Fil A for Alabama, Culver's for Wisconsin) but then a bunch if not most of them are absolutely bizarre or chains not even in that state.
My gf had me try Culver's a few weeks ago. Shits all over Whataburger. It tastes fresh. The last I time I mistakenly sent to Whataburger, my burger was cold and the cheese was not even melted. This is why I don't go and don't like them. Cold ass burgers is the norm for them