Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 3/5/2021 at 3:55 PM, thunderlounge said:

Hammer back, booger hook on the trigger. 

Somebody really should give him a hand with firearm safety before he ends up with a disastrous life change. 

Shit makes me ragey. 

90% chance there is no mag in there. It's all about the front.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, slorch said:

On a military board on FB that I read, "dependas" is a name for military wives/ girlfriends who fuck around and have kids with multiple dudes and basically grift the fuck out the idiot guys who were dumb enough to have sex with them in the first place.  Dependas are entitled as fuck, and post shit like this:

"Toooooo all the dependents on here.... you ARE your spouses rank!!! Thank you for your service."

one of the comments:

"Thank you for your cervix!"

Dependopotamus is more like it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/6/2021 at 7:52 AM, Moocowtex said:

Cutthroat Chip? He was awesome. A badass gangster who would post pics of himself reading a book to show how smart he was.

Cutthroat Chip fucking sucked. 

I quit bothering to read this thread for a year or two when it became a Chip content aggregator with a few unrelated memes thrown in here and there. 

I hope that guy is getting raped by pigeons someplace very far from an internet connection. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2021 at 7:52 AM, Moocowtex said:

Cutthroat Chip? He was awesome. A badass gangster who would post pics of himself reading a book to show how smart he was.

You could not remember his name at him forgotten all about that idiot. We need somebody updating him he was quite good for entertainment reasons.

• Like 1