Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

15 hours ago, futureman said:

I’m familiar with the seasoning joke. I’ve never in my life heard of anyone—black, white, yellow, green, or purple—putting raisins in potato salad. had no idea that was a thing. 

I never in my life heard of raisins going in any dish I have had. Who the fucks puts raisins in potato salad? 

I also never connected to the seasoning jokes. My family always seasoned their food.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I never in my life heard of raisins going in any dish I have had. Who the fucks puts raisins in potato salad? 

I also never connected to the seasoning jokes. My family always seasoned their food.

I got the recipe from "Ladies Home Journal."  The mail got wet in the rain, so some of the pages ran together.  But what I couldn't read, I just improvised with my own little creative ideas.  You see, it's got raisins in it.  You like raisins?  

17 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

That hand will walk, unless the partners complete shit. 

Partner or opposing team has nothing to do with it. That hand goes around by itself. The person playing the hand could fuck it up I suppose.

I guess if someone had none of the first suit that leads and cut it with a spade they could theoretically take one book from them. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

i don't get it^

also, back to spades with jokers...how do you deal? 2 players will end up with an extra card.

anyways, i prefer hearts, you avoid having a bad partner 😊

Either remove the 2 of diamonds and hearts, or you just leave two in the deck.  All depends on the house rules.  I’ve seen people discard the first card and then flip over the last card to decide what the first suit played will be (if you don’t do the 2 of clubs opens).  I’ve also seen the second to last card decide what suit opens and the last card  (that can be seen while dealing) is discarded.  If a card accidentally flips over during dealing (and it’s not a trump) that card is the opening suit.

37 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Either remove the 2 of diamonds and hearts, or you just leave two in the deck.  All depends on the house rules.  I’ve seen people discard the first card and then flip over the last card to decide what the first suit played will be (if you don’t do the 2 of clubs opens).  I’ve also seen the second to last card decide what suit opens and the last card  (that can be seen while dealing) is discarded.  If a card accidentally flips over during dealing (and it’s not a trump) that card is the opening suit.

You take out the 2 of clubs and hearts. Bog joker, little joker, 2 diamonds, 2 spades, A spades, and on down. 

28 minutes ago, markstanco said:
On 3/13/2021 at 3:19 PM, Walden Ponderer said:
I was a grown-assed man before I found out there's cole slaw in the world not made with Miracle Whip. Ditto for carrot salad.
Thankfully I was raised without the raisin abomination, though.

Never heard of carrot salad before.

Shredded carrots with Miracle Whip. Baptist potlucks in Llano when I was a kid, it was a permanent fixture. I figured you weren't allowed to fry chicken unless carrot salad was also on the menu.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

help

He's probably pulling a sliver of roast beef or what have you. Women are intent on not opening the top to let the heat out, plus it's rude to pick on food. Closing the lid can loud, so you have to do it ever so gently or else your caught and scolded.