Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Milky Way is to Snickers as hamburgers are to cheeseburgers. 
What's the fucking point? 
This
Milky Way came about when someone was too lazy to find some peanuts or too irrationally angry about that pendejo jimmy carter to throw some cacahuates in an otherwise too sweet candy.
But holy fuck 3 musketeers are no friends of mine. Too much nougat. Chill bro, add some Carmel, maybe an almond...
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Born to Run said:

This
Milky Way came about when someone was too lazy to find some peanuts or too irrationally angry about that pendejo jimmy carter to throw some cacahuates in an otherwise too sweet candy.
But holy fuck 3 musketeers are no friends of mine. Too much nougat. Chill bro, add some Carmel, maybe an almond...

Milky Way has too much caramel. Throws the balance off. It can go get fucked.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

...2a81391d409a9b84a6b01c3258c86d0b.jpg

Rock 'n roll is dying because mother fuckers like you became okay with Nickelback trying to be the biggest band in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

...2a81391d409a9b84a6b01c3258c86d0b.jpg
I haven't had to hear Nickelback to my knowledge in years.
No harm no foul.

For some fucking reason I get Foo Fighters shoved down my throat quite often and we let them off the hook.

Bland boring ass shit. The Muzak of rock. It doesn't technically suck but it's so devoid of edge or originality that it somehow sucks more. Id rather hear Cobain playing an out of tune guitar with three missing strings than the "foo", ffs Ill even look at this photograph....
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I haven't had to hear Nickelback to my knowledge in years.
No harm no foul.

For some fucking reason I get Foo Fighters shoved down my throat quite often and we let them off the hook.

Bland boring ass shit. The Muzak of rock. It doesn't technically suck but it's so devoid of edge or originality that it somehow sucks more. Id rather hear Cobain playing an out of tune guitar with three missing strings than the "foo", ffs Ill even look at this photograph....

Agreed. I have said the same thing since I heard the Foo. They are in the same category as Nickelback. They make catchy, poppy style music. I guess since one band has ties to Nirvana, they get a pass. You can't trash one band and then tell me the other is great.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

aside from the obvious madden/ncaa football... twisted metal or resident evil 2. 

Great games. The one for the PS2 was not the same. It did not have the same appeal for me by then.

The Paris level on Twisted Metal 2 on Ps1 was the shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1