Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

6 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

This one is actually good… and tough to choose.

My wife would pick house cleaning itself. I think I’d pick kids eating what we feed them…

Yep.   Every man knows that running errands gives dad a chance to drop in somewhere and grab a beer or two along the way.  Don’t take that from me.  And I don’t sleep 8 hours anyway.   

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

2 with a bullet.

I can easily go about my day with 6-7, kids don’t complain much and errands get me out of the house

Is #1 some Monkey's Paw thing? You get 8 hours uninterrupted, but it means that you won't wake up to catch that early flight or your house is on fire and you sleep through it?

Yep.   Every man knows that running errands gives dad a chance to drop in somewhere and grab a beer or two along the way.  Don’t take that from me.  And I don’t sleep 8 hours anyway.   

Yep,
I run errands to get some peace and quiet from the wife and kids. If my house cleaned itself, my wife would focus more on giving me shit to do and shit that needs to be replaced in the house. No thank you.

Is #1 some Monkey's Paw thing? You get 8 hours uninterrupted, but it means that you won't wake up to catch that early flight or your house is on fire and you sleep through it?

This one made me say no mainly because I just don’t get it. If I go to sleep at 2 am I can’t be waking up at 10am for work… maybe if it was “no matter how short your sleep time allows, you wake up well rested.” The id pick that but ain’t got time for 8 hours of sleep every night nor do I need it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2