Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

"So last year I made a BIG DECISION by getting with a female that was pregnant I took the responsibility stepped up to the plate of someone else I was there through it all in the delivery room I was there I cut the babies cord....! when you felt insecure about being pregnant I tried picking you back up and always tried making you feel beautiful although I wasn't the PERFECT boyfriend and I had my insecurities and disrespected you at times we still share MORE good memories...!! and at the time I wasn't financially stable and you ALWAYS promised me you wouldn't leave my side and when I asked why you left it was because "I never got it together" yeah you were tired but what happened to "forever" and what happened to "I'm going to stick with you through it all" or "not going back to your babydaddy" who at one point wanted you to abort? EVERYTHING i said you'd turn out to be after you had the baby was true
..! I guess you were just afraid of being alone while pregnant..! and it's fucked up he takes all the credit now but all I can say is god bless you even though I was not perfect I tried so hard for it.! and if you ask me NO relationship is perfect and it's crazy how now you act like I'm nothing like I NEVER was nothing we're complete strangers to each other fucked up huh? all the promises that were made and none of them were real1f4af.png💯1f4af.png💯1f4af.png💯1f4af.png💯1f4af.png💯 Now I've got myself together and it was just a matter of time 
but it's all good because I believe karma will get you back other than that all I got to say is god bless you and your future NEVER will wish anything bad upon you or throw dirt on your name because I once did love you.......... 
"

30571453_133404437505979_513207839504308

30531404_133404484172641_327817483996941

30572214_133404524172637_393385417669345

30653026_133404560839300_721248972491980

1 hour ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Saw this gem this morning.   "Hey everyone! Help me deliberately spread diseases!"

Also an early entrant to the "Shit that will get CPS called on you." category.

iJd8lT.png

This is what all the moms did when I was a kid.  One of the neighborhood kids came down with chicken pox, so they got all of us together to play in the same room so we all had it at the same time.  Then the moms took turns taking care of us.

They doxxed the dude and his GF in pretty quick manner.  And apparently she's going apeshit on some Pflugerville page, but I'm not sure which one, and I'm not in a hurry to find out.

image.png

EDITED: found the discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PF.neighbors/permalink/1462594587179974/

Edited by PvilleStang

"I need drug test help! I have to report Monday morning and I sipped a cup with my homie Friday night. We poured an ace and a half and I only had one cup. I spilled like half of it too so I basically had half a cup. Will I be clean. I wouldn’t have done it but I had my days mixed up. I don’t do it everyday either. It’s been months since I drank"