1 in 5 migrant children recently placed by HHS into “foster care or whatever” are missing!

Pods

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

No no they're not.  This is a different time, and a different world.

Go back to the 19th century and ask the people in the northeast what they thought of the Irish and what they brought (and didn't bring) to America. 

Of course, suggesting that you climb in a time machine is an unrealistic request. I suspect so is asking you to crack open a book. 

6 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Go back to the 19th century and ask the people in the northeast what they thought of the Irish and what they brought (and didn't bring) to America. 

Of course, suggesting that you climb in a time machine is an unrealistic request. I suspect so is asking you to crack open a book. 

And in the 19th c. there was no gov't welfare. People either succeeded or died or left.  Huge numbers of the he refugees coming  here now are going right to gov't assistance.  I don't need you giving me a history lesson about my very ancestors.

The cost to support these folks falls to the citizens of the country today. They did not in the 19th c.  This is not like that at all, stop passing that lie off. We have citizens here who deserve our welfare before giving it to non citizens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And in the 19th c. there was no gov't welfare. People either succeeded or died or left.  Huge numbers of the he refugees coming  here now are going right to gov't assistance.  I don't need you giving me a history lesson about my very ancestors.

The cost to support these folks falls to the citizens of the country today. They did not in the 19th c.  This is not like that at all, stop passing that lie off. We have citizens here who deserve our welfare before giving it to non citizens.

And what has Trump done for those citizens here that do deserve our welfare?