Ja Morant deserves his own thread

Beau Vine

He’s unreal. Impossible to guard. I can’t wait to see what he does in the playoffs. 

A part of me is terrified watching his acrobatics as I saw a extremely similar  in Derrick Rose go down doing the same shit. Wrap his ass in bubble wrap until the postseason, please.

47 minutes ago, Kermit said:

He’s unreal. Impossible to guard. I can’t wait to see what he does in the playoffs. 

A part of me is terrified watching his acrobatics as I saw a extremely similar  in Derrick Rose go down doing the same shit. Wrap his ass in bubble wrap until the postseason, please.

i really like their other players too. they've got some guys who embody that memphis toughness. prime Z-Bo would have been amazing on this team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i really like their other players too. they've got some guys who embody that memphis toughness. prime Z-Bo would have been amazing on this team. 

People bandy around the term 'beast' when describing someone more often than it actually applies.  Steven Adams?  The man IS a beast.  Love this team.

4 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

People bandy around the term 'beast' when describing someone more often than it actually applies.  Steven Adams?  The man IS a beast.  Love this team.

ive seen videos where nba players basically fall out of their chairs describing how strong Adams is. apparently he's the consensus choice for strongest player in the league. dude is a rock. 

15 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Not to take away from the dude , but the dude making that full court pass deserves just as much credit.

The dude throwing that pass is Steven Adams.  Here’s another example of the big man’s touch.  Check out this follow through.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

21 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

ive seen videos where nba players basically fall out of their chairs describing how strong Adams is. apparently he's the consensus choice for strongest player in the league. dude is a rock. 

Steven Adams had to be massively strong just to keep his older sister Valerie from kicking his ass.

• 1 month later...